WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Gifts, Baskets and More Companies (https://www.wahm.com/forum/gifts-baskets-more-companies-150/)
-   -   For Tails Only? (https://www.wahm.com/forum/gifts-baskets-more-companies-150/721356-tails-only.html)

RitrMom 12-02-2013 01:19 PM

For Tails Only?

Hmmm, not sure exactly where this company fits on this site, category-wise, but wondering if any of you fellow WAHMers got your Founding spot in For Tails Only yet? I'm super excited about this company - a friend of mine from middle school is the creator!! We're in pre-launch mode until December 15, then kits start shipping.

Healthy treat and toy options for your four-legged friends! People are already going nuts over this ... you know how we all love to spoil our furbabies! :)

whosman 12-03-2013 03:51 PM

fun!

Looks really neat!! We all love our 4 legged critters!! People will spend money on their pets!!

RitrMom 12-04-2013 12:21 PM

Thanks! The response has been overwhelming. We are at almost 200 Independent Handlers already! And you're right ... people feel guilty buying for themselves, but they have no qualms about spending money on their furry babies! :)

Dianas31andO2 12-09-2013 10:04 PM

I am thinking about joining, but I already have 2 DS businesses! I just love this idea, and I have soooo many friends that would probably be interested. I just don't know if I can swing another DS biz along with my FT job, family, and everything else!! Hmmm...

Angela in Oz 12-10-2013 01:34 AM

I was interested in this when I saw it advertised, but it isn't available in Australia unfortunately. Would have aligned perfectly with my other DS pet businesses ....

Nicnivin 12-10-2013 08:10 AM

Can't wait!

I signed up for the pre-launch and can't wait till the 15th! I was hoping to get a founders spot but with all the overwhelming response I am seeing I highly doubt I am in the first 200. lol this is going to be an amazing ride!

RitrMom 12-10-2013 07:56 PM

Diana, if you're already in two DS businesses, then no doubt you know the power of ground-floor (getting in early)! If you have a passion for pets, I say go for it! If it's not something that you see yourself blabbing about to anyone who will listen, then maybe it's not a good fit.

People love pampering their pets, probably more than they love pampering themselves. These are also consumable products, meaning when people use them up, they're very likely to order more. The same can't be said for several other product lines.

Food for thought! I'm happy to answer any questions any of you might have.

Angela - Hang on ... if things keep going as they are, maybe Oz won't be too far behind! ;)

Nicnivin - Yay for signing on! Super exciting. Can't wait to get this party started!

Dianas31andO2 12-10-2013 08:32 PM

Ritrmom, I am a huge animal lover, and being a volunteer with a rescue, and involved with different fundraisers,etc for other rescues, I have tons of people that would probably be interested. I just would love to sign up under someone to give them credit, and yet in a business sense, I would also like to recruit someone to my current team :) I know i can blab when it comes to pets :) 90% of my posts are about mine or one of the ones we have for adoption :)

Nicnivin 12-11-2013 08:00 PM

Awe too bad I already sell (to myself) Thirty One. :p

RitrMom 12-12-2013 04:51 PM

You sound like a natural fit, Diana! :D