Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Super WAHM

Default For Tails Only?

Hmmm, not sure exactly where this company fits on this site, category-wise, but wondering if any of you fellow WAHMers got your Founding spot in For Tails Only yet? I'm super excited about this company - a friend of mine from middle school is the creator!! We're in pre-launch mode until December 15, then kits start shipping.

Healthy treat and toy options for your four-legged friends! People are already going nuts over this ... you know how we all love to spoil our furbabies!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2013, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Default fun!

Looks really neat!! We all love our 4 legged critters!! People will spend money on their pets!!
Old 12-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks! The response has been overwhelming. We are at almost 200 Independent Handlers already! And you're right ... people feel guilty buying for themselves, but they have no qualms about spending money on their furry babies!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 PM
WAHM Regular

I am thinking about joining, but I already have 2 DS businesses! I just love this idea, and I have soooo many friends that would probably be interested. I just don't know if I can swing another DS biz along with my FT job, family, and everything else!! Hmmm...
Old 12-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Banned

I was interested in this when I saw it advertised, but it isn't available in Australia unfortunately. Would have aligned perfectly with my other DS pet businesses ....
Old 12-10-2013, 08:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Can't wait!

I signed up for the pre-launch and can't wait till the 15th! I was hoping to get a founders spot but with all the overwhelming response I am seeing I highly doubt I am in the first 200. lol this is going to be an amazing ride!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Super WAHM

Diana, if you're already in two DS businesses, then no doubt you know the power of ground-floor (getting in early)! If you have a passion for pets, I say go for it! If it's not something that you see yourself blabbing about to anyone who will listen, then maybe it's not a good fit.

People love pampering their pets, probably more than they love pampering themselves. These are also consumable products, meaning when people use them up, they're very likely to order more. The same can't be said for several other product lines.

Food for thought! I'm happy to answer any questions any of you might have.

Angela - Hang on ... if things keep going as they are, maybe Oz won't be too far behind!

Nicnivin - Yay for signing on! Super exciting. Can't wait to get this party started!
Old 12-10-2013, 08:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Ritrmom, I am a huge animal lover, and being a volunteer with a rescue, and involved with different fundraisers,etc for other rescues, I have tons of people that would probably be interested. I just would love to sign up under someone to give them credit, and yet in a business sense, I would also like to recruit someone to my current team I know i can blab when it comes to pets 90% of my posts are about mine or one of the ones we have for adoption
Old 12-11-2013, 08:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Awe too bad I already sell (to myself) Thirty One.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Super WAHM

You sound like a natural fit, Diana!