For Tails Only?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Has anyone else here joined us? Would love to know which team you're on and how things are going for you.
  • Sooooo excited! Our CEO (and Alpha Dog ) is headed to the Global Pet Expo tomorrow. Over 4,000 vendors to check out! I can hardly wait to see what new products she scopes out for us. Things are crazy exciting at FTO!
  • Great news from Global Pet Expo!

The vendors/suppliers there were VERY receptive toward us and our mission. They're very excited to work with us - and us with them!

New products are coming soon and include collars, leashes, toys made especially for big dogs, an amazing line of supplements, and HORSE treats! That's just the beginning. Food dishes, organic catnip toys made from recycled felt .... I could go on and on.

Exciting time for FTO!
  • More great news from Global Pet Expo! According to the American Pet Products Association, Americans will spend an estimated $58.5 billion on pets in 2014, a one-year gain of 4.9%. Wellness products will be a key segment for growth.

Further confirmation of right place, right time, right industry, right company!
  • Supplements are coming!
    We just got off a verrrrry exciting Pawference Call! For Tails Only is partnering with a highly respected supplement company and will soon be able to offer your dogs and cats solutions to help their joints, digestion, skin, coats, teeth, eyes, urinary tract (for cats), weight, respiratory systems and more!

This addition makes FTO's future that much brighter. Crazy exciting stuff!
  • I would like more information on this opportunity. I was in the DS industry several years ago with a popular jewelry line but joined after the company was difficult to market due to an influx of consultants in my area.
  • Let's Chat!
    Hi, Always!

Jewelry is awesome and fun, but sometimes is a tough sell. I was in the jewelry biz too, several years back. One thing I know for sure: People LOVE spending money on their furbabies!!

Would love to chat with you more about our pawesome opportunity. I'll send you a PM.

Incidentally, we have a sign-on special that started TODAY. When you sign up with the $99 kit, you'll get a $24 store credit to spend as you wish. It's like joining for $75. Woot!
  • Business Opportunity Question
    Can someone send me some information about the business opportunity? I'm a huge animal lover and think this could possible be something of interest to me. Interested in knowing what the commission structure is like.
  • Quote: Can someone send me some information about the business opportunity? I'm a huge animal lover and think this could possible be something of interest to me. Interested in knowing what the commission structure is like.
    You got it, jfedei! If you'd like to PM me your email address, I can forward you some PDFs that will lay everything out for you!
  • I spy newly added supplements on our sites. Hellllllooo, hairball-prevention supplements (does everyone else's cat "grace your carpet" almost daily, or is it just mine?!).

We humans take all kinds of supplements ... only makes sense to offer that to our cats and dogs as well.