Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Seeking a handbag company...

Similar to Beijo, with a price point of $100 or less on all of their purses.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2013, 08:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I am a Creative Partner with Initials, Inc. which is specializes in all things personalized. Believing "There's Only One You!". We work to embrace this through our Products, Party and Opportunity creating a unique and memorable experience that is....personal.
From wallets to purses, bags, totes, and more we offer something for everyone! Contact me for more information. The most expensive purse is $69.00 which is our City Tote.

Last edited by Erica Chaves Sandwall; 08-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Miche....

Hi,

I'm an executive director and Independent Miche representative

Miche is a great company with price points at or below $100.00 for most of the base bags with two shells.
Miche bags are the first fully interchangeable handbags, you change the shell without switching your base bag--and the handles are fully interchangeable too!
We have a separate line of interchangeable jewelry, as well as seasonal and signature line, however the handbags speak for themselves.

The prima bag is our largest, and that base with two shells is $109.95...the bags are very well made, I've had my original bases and shells for almost 4 years

If you'd like more information contact me at [email protected]

If you're considering starting a business we do have an "earn with Miche" conference call on Thursday, email me for the link, the compensation plan.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:59 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Madison Handbags

Hi,

I'm with Madison Handbags. They are beautiful handbags customized by you so that everyone can create a handbag they love and is unique to them. All bags are made in the USA one hand bag at a time. The majority of the bags are $100 or less. I would love to share more info with you!

Please PM me for more info.

Jana
Old 08-21-2013, 07:17 AM
Awesome WAHM

GM, Grace Adele Purses were introduced last August--beautiful bags. Please feel free to check them out.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Banned

I recommend Miche Bags, because they are so much fun. I'm not a consultant but have them and love them! High Quality. At first, I thought they were going to be over $100. I've seen other bags from other DS companies, but these are wonderful. I get so many compliments on my Miche Bag! Just a recommendation.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Registered WAHM

I'll go with Miche Bags because they have varieties of beautiful bags under $100