Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Awesome WAH "Gamma"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyBoysMom View Post
I am thinking about becoming. Miche rep . It seems like a great opportunity anyone still doing it and having success ?

I ended up leaving but it was only because I'm really not a purse girl like that. While I really like the Miche concept, I wasn't in love. I have to say Miche is a great opportunity for someone who can really love the product and work it. I know several ladies I've met or seen online who are doing very well with it.

It's a great opportunity for anyone who can really get behind it. I'm just personally more of a bath & body or home fragrance junkie. LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2013, 03:27 PM
WAHM Regular

I am a managing director with Miche and I love it. I have been with the company for 2 years and through all their changes. I just got back from our incentive cruise to the bahamas for 2 people and just earned the hard rock resort Punta Cana trip last week.

I know someone mentioned sales requirements but I am not quite sure what they meant? You do have to have $1200 in sales in a rolling year but for anyone that is truly interested in selling that is so easy to do. Most companies have a $300 minimum quarterly but Miche does not. Most of my team members have $1200 or more in a single month.

Things I love about the company:
*The product is 100% unique and you can not walk into a retail store and on a whim purchase a new shell/cover.
*Customers get addicted. They stalk my facebook page waiting for the new monthly releases. The shells are so hot that sometimes they sell out in 5 days (and yes you will find the hot ones on ebay for hundreds of dollars). While it is sad to see them sell out so fast my customers know never to wait and they always buy right then and there.
*It is a product that people keep purchasing new items for. My average customer at a party spends over $100-even when they already own a base bag.
*The market is seriously undersaturated. There are around 15,000 representatives and only a fraction of those representatives are active.
*The company is amazing. The leaders are down to earth, caring, listen, and support us.
*The events that they have for us are amazing.
*It is simple to earn the trips if you are working your business.

If you are looking to sign up for personal discount it is much better to host during our double hostess rewards month like next month rather than sign up. My average party is $600 and in June that would give the hostess $200 in free product of her choice, plus her 50 and 70% off items. Let a representative do all the work and you still get the free product buy just simply inviting your friends.

For the month of May Miche is having as sign up special where you can join for $149 and you get $330 in full size usable shells and bases (no samples or test kits), plus your website free for a year (many companies charge $9.95-$29.95 a month for a website that customers can order on-add that up it can be $120-$360 a year), plus all your business supplies. And of course the quick start is amazing. You actually pick the product you want if you earn the $675 in free product. Many companies send you what they think you should have but not Miche.

Tags
bags, miche