Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Food > Food Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-08-2017, 11:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Good afternoon everyone! Personally I promote where ever I can online. Social pages ( FB , Twitter and Pinterest), join groups that work within my niche and run ads online with local classifieds. Also join classified ad groups in my area on Facebook. In addition to all this I also join groups just for Independent Consultants. Pay a small fee to show my products in a specific group. These groups are especially good around the holidays. I don't have to get " Cold " leads. Other DS consultants purchase from me and I do the same in return.

If it's okay to leave a few suggestions? Keep your FB profile public for business and add people's request who you see are part of your DS community ( I call this profile Business Social and my FB Fan Page is connected to it. I have another profile just for family and friends) . Also when doing parties online make them public too. All of my team members approached me as a result of my FB parties being public. Invites by your host and your self can help. Though going public can drum up business like crazy.

Happy promoting! I wish you all a successful year.
Sherry E. / Mix In A Pinch
Old 04-26-2017, 02:14 AM
Registered WAHM

It is much better if you start marketing your business by making your business a site of catering. It is easy for them to find you and more convenient if they just reserve through online booking.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Social media!

We're in a technology-advanced society where we're visually stimulated. Utilizing social media apps like Instagram, Snapchat, and now even Facebook (with their Live Story feature & filters) are essential to any type of promoting. Since the main focus in the food business is the food, you might want to showcase the food. As well as the people/personalities behind the food (chefs/cooks, caterers, etc).
Old 06-28-2017, 08:22 AM
Registered WAHM

Social networks got overused but there is money for eveyrone
Old 07-10-2017, 01:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Location: Lived in China before. Was born in Italy, but i currently live in Perth, Australia.
Send a message via MSN to Nia Bevue Send a message via Yahoo to Nia Bevue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamJones87 View Post
We're in a technology-advanced society where we're visually stimulated. Utilizing social media apps like Instagram, Snapchat, and now even Facebook (with their Live Story feature & filters) are essential to any type of promoting. Since the main focus in the food business is the food, you might want to showcase the food. As well as the people/personalities behind the food (chefs/cooks, caterers, etc).
Interesting that you mention that you use Snapchat? If i may ask. Do you know how snapchat works? Is it the same as instagram?
Old 07-14-2017, 02:10 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I've used social media and I know others who have had good results from it. It didn't work out as good for me as I thought it would.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Location: Lived in China before. Was born in Italy, but i currently live in Perth, Australia.
Send a message via MSN to Nia Bevue Send a message via Yahoo to Nia Bevue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaLynnLove View Post
I've used social media and I know others who have had good results from it. It didn't work out as good for me as I thought it would.
Maybe you could try Social-Media again with a few tips?
I would like you to think that the first step towards a strong social media strategy is having a clear understanding of your market. This includes knowing their problems and challenges. From my personal experience, what i have learnt over time is that social-media platforms are about building relationships over time before you actually make an offer. However, whenever you want to utilize the benefits of social media, you must firstly understand the most popular social media sites and identify the ones that work more effectively. For example, people that are looking for business-associated contacts ordinarily move to sites like LinkedIn. However one needs to understand that social media is beyond Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You might want to check out this list which does a comparison of the most popular social networking sites https://www.1and1.co.uk/digitalguide...dia-platforms/