Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Awesome WAHM

Just curious if you ever had tealightful teas as well and if so how do
You think the quality and taste compare with steeped tea?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2014, 03:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes, I have tasted Tealightful. When I was considering which company to join, I ordered from both of them and did a taste comparison with their tea and scones. For me, Steeped Tea won hands down in both categories.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks. Can you share what the difference were if you
Remember? For eg, flavors. Strong weaker?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:31 AM
WAHM Regular

As far as the tea taste was concerned, to me Steeped just tasted much fresher and I liked their tea selection better. Also, in my opinion Tealightful's scone mix seemed more like a biscuit. I liked the taste and texture of Steeped Tea's much better; very dense and tasty. I like the set up of Steeped Tea's catalog as well. Each tea type has it's own section and there is a large color photo of the leaves for every flavor along with the description. Last but not least, I like Steeped Tea's Tea=Zer program. It's a Tea of the Month Club that Consultants earn commission on. And, we can actually earn and receive it ourselves which is really fun.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Awesome WAHM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbau View Post
As far as the tea taste was concerned, to me Steeped just tasted much fresher and I liked their tea selection better. Also, in my opinion Tealightful's scone mix seemed more like a biscuit. I liked the taste and texture of Steeped Tea's much better; very dense and tasty. I like the set up of Steeped Tea's catalog as well. Each tea type has it's own section and there is a large color photo of the leaves for every flavor along with the description. Last but not least, I like Steeped Tea's Tea=Zer program. It's a Tea of the Month Club that Consultants earn commission on. And, we can actually earn and receive it ourselves which is really fun.

Just curious - do you book parties ? If so, how many parties do you do per week / month ? Since tea and mixes are consumable products, do you have reorder business on the web ?

Inquiring minds want to know !! Thanks for sharing.

PinkPea
Old 06-07-2014, 01:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi PinkPea,

I do book tea parties and would absolutely love to book many more than I do. I actually really enjoy doing home parties. I never thought I would when I first started but sharing tea and chatting with people about it is just fun! I myself average 2-3 parties a month. Re-orders have been great for me! I have a full time day job but still access email and return calls throughout my days so customers can always reach me if they have questions. But they place their orders right through my site. People are always looking for ways to be healthier and tea is a great alternative to sodas and sugary energy drinks. I saw something online the other day where someone was using cola to clean remove the rust off of a toilet...just one more reason to drink tea!
Old 06-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti View Post
If you've been keeping up with what's hot inside of the Network Marketing Industry over the last few years, you'll have to agree that hands down the product making the most waves is coffee.

And also chocolate !

Tea and chocolate - two of my favorite things
Old 06-15-2014, 05:25 AM
WAHM Regular

You are so right PinkPea! I actually had a lady at my party yesterday tell me, "I don't drink tea but if you've got some candy bars to choose from I'm in." :-)
Old 10-08-2014, 08:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Hey Tea Sister! :-)

No I haven't created one. I think they need a certain number of posts/consultants before they create a separate forum for us.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Registered WAHM

After reading these posts I'm going to go make some right now Nothing gets the day going better (plus I've already had my coffee for the day)

Tags
fruit teas, healthy teas, herbal teas, steeped tea, tea