Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:14 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple

Hello!! I was wondering if any of you have bought from Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple. I love cooking and Iím interested in knowing which is a better business when it comes to comp. plan, quotas, etc. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2014, 09:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Hello :-) I would be happy to answer your questions in regards to Tastefully Simple and perhaps a Pampered Chef rep can also comment regarding that company.

1- Tastefully Simple offers a 30% instant commission - no waiting for checks
2- We have a quota of $400 per quarter, no monthly quota to adhere to
3- Consultants can now earn host rewards on consultant-led parties effective Feb 12th
4- Tastefully Simple is proud to be a debt-free company

Most importantly, the business kit is on sale for 50% off right now. The half off sale makes the kit only $85. This sale ends on Jan 31st and then the price will revert back to $170.

Please comment with any additional questions and I will be happy to respond. I wish you much success in your decision.

Last edited by tjk34; 01-29-2014 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey there! Here are the answers to some of your questions about Pampered Chef

Pampered Chef starts with a 20% commission, paid on the 8th and the 22nd of the month. They also offer the opportunity to earn free products and business supplies for submitting 2 shows a month!

As far as quotas - you are considered active if you sell $150 a month. If you go inactive 2 months in a row, you lose your career sales. If you are inactive for 6 months in a row, you lose your consultant status.

Pampered Chef has been in business for 34 years!

There are two kit options - a $99 mini kit and the full kit is $159

As far as which is a better business, that would be up to you. I like the recognition and the fact that I can earn almost everything I need for my business, by working my business. I like being paid by the company, it helps me keep up with it all for tax purposes. I love to cook too and love the fact that the more I use my products the better it is for my business. I love the training Pampered Chef provides. You can be trained in person, on the phone, on the internet and any combination of those you choose. I love that our team has a Facebook presence and that if I have a question and can not reach my upline, I can post it and get an answer very quickly.

If you have any other questions about Pampered Chef, feel free to comment here or message me!

Cara

Tags
pampered chef, tastefully simple