Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Writely Applied

Default Which food companies...

have a yearly quota or low monthly rolling quota (like $350 every 90 days, or something like that) if I were to build my business for online sales?

For instance, I don't have a monthly quota with Clever Container (until I have a downline and and want to expand my business that way). Their yearly quota is low, $1K, which allows me to build the business online. So I'm looking for something similar to this. PM me with info.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Super WAHM

Do You Bake has a sign up special that ends tonight (Friday), no quotas or minimums through the end of 2013, free registration, free website. Not sure how much the registration/quotas will be starting tomorrow, I just signed up myself
Old 09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Shelf Reliance doesn't have monthly, or quarterly sales quotas, but you need to have a personal order for your own use of $50 a month in food. Is that sort of what you mean?

Our starter kits are on sale until Sept. 14. It must be the month for that in direct sales.

Deb
Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Grand WAHM

Watkins does not have a quota. You can join strictly for the personal discount and/or build your business at your own pace. You just order what you want when you want it - no restrictions! Membership is $39.95 and they work at your own speed.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Writely Applied

Thank you all!
Old 09-08-2012, 01:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Quota

Tastefully Simple is $400 every 90 days
Old 09-09-2012, 06:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Dove Chocolate Discoveries is $600 every rolling six months.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Awesome WAHM

I pm'd you with your request. With Rastelli you transfer spend a portion of your regular purchases of meat, fish, poultry etc monthly. Rastelli requires a minimum of $75 a month to remain active.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Super WAHM

Arrow Country Gourmet Home

Country Gourmet Home offers a variety of enrollment options and consultant levels to meet your needs, whether you are looking to purchase product for personal use or you’re joining to build a career with us, we have a plan to meet your goals!

In addition to base commissions, our consultants have the option of earning (1) bonus commissions (2) commissions on up to 6 down-lines (3) incentives, and (4) free host bonus items on BOTH personal and party orders.

We have three enrollment options as well with kits ranging from $5.75 to $59.00 to get you started.

*Basic Coach
This plan is for our consultants who are looking to purchase product for personal use and do not have the need for a website or the desire to build a down-line. This plan is activated with the purchase of one of our enrollment kits and a monthly $10.00 retail sales requirement.

*Advanced Coach
Our Advanced Coaches have the opportunity to promote to higher levels within our company to include the option of being paid on a 6 level down-line. To join at this level consultants simply subscribe to our “Build Your Business” plan and purchase one of our enrollment kits. An investment in your business with our “Build Your Business” subscription, available for only $9.95 a month, includes a premium personal website and back-office, bonus items, unlimited fundraising opportunities, and custom labeled catalogs on drop shipped orders. The best part is, there are NO ordering requirements as long as you are subscribed to the “Build Your Business” plan, you will remain active. Higher commission bonuses and titles are earned through personal sales and qualified team member’s performance.

*Vendor Level
This option has a $200 a month order minimum and no host bonus products are awarded. Website sales or consultant bonuses are also not available. This level is strictly for those only selling at vendor events. No down-line commission or advancement in rank is earned.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Awesome WAHM

Very cool ladies. I'm a fan of companies that offer a flexible plan i.e. no monthly sales for those that want to be a regular consultants and use the account as a shopper or sell little bit or a lot but also a plan that's designed for long term team builders. The reality is most won't build the business but if they love the products they can continue being a customer with the no monthly sales quotas. Direct sales attracts all kinds of people so the flexibility is important. Country Gourmet seems to offer a great plan .