Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Miscellaneous Professions > FlexJobs

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:24 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Help Need Work At Home Job Fast!

Hi, I am looking for a work at home job that I can do at home and make a decent income. I am not looking to get rich or anything, but I would like to make about 200 or more a week. I do a little writing at home now for Textbroker and Iwriter, but if you are familiar with these websites, they do not pay much. I am looking for something that I could do without needing to have experience already. I can pick up things very quickly, and I have been making money online for about 3 years. I have a small child and required to stay on bed rest due to my current pregnancy. If you have any info, please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 12-12-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Grand WAHM

Best of luck on your current pregnancy and I hope everything goes super good for you.

You should check out the telecommuting section of the forum too. You will find lots of stuff here.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

For work at home Jobs, try the telecommuting thread
or
For work at home Businesses, try the
Advertise your business thread

Also, notice all the various signatures by our posters. Each will normally have more ideas for you.

Hope this helps
Bonnie
Old 01-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Good luck with your current pregnancy. Have you thought about tutoring online? Are you able to teach anything?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:42 AM
Registered WAHM

I would recommend Elance.com. If you do sign up for a free account, be sure to complete as much of your profile as you can, since most people are hired because of the quality of their profile. Hope this helps.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile

Hi,
I would also encourage you to visit the profession specific forum postings for information. This site is a great resource. Make sure you pick the type of work from home that you would enjoy doing. That way, it won't seem like a job you face everyday but will be an enjoyable lifestyle choice.

My advice is to have several streams of income if you are working from home. Also, expect to work just as hard as you would if you were working at a job with any at home opportunity.
Realistically expect some consistent hours of work being put in before you make as much money as you want to. That's just my advice and I hope it helps.

Congratulations for wanting to work from home! All the best in your writing work as I love writing too!
Old 10-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Good advice Thanks
Old 09-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via AIM to msgood
Default Help Need Work At Home Job Fast!

You can always try Upwork or Mturk for quick results.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:00 PM
Registered WAHM

There are plenty of opportunities out there, although it can take some time to get hired, depending on what you're looking to do.

I tend to send out three times as many remote work applications as I would if I were applying locally, to get about the same amount of replies. It never hurts to send a follow up message to a company you have applied at, as emails do truly get lost in cyber space sometimes, and it shows that you are serious about the job.

When looking for your first work-from-home position, it's best to keep your options open and apply for a wide variety of positions - anything that you have similar skills or experience with in any way. You may have to settle with an entry-level position that you are not crazy about, to gain remote working experience, before landing your dream job.

Either way, it IS possible! I have been working remotely (100% of the time) for the past 7 years, from Ecuador. There are even more opportunities available if you live in the United States, but as you can see, there are many positions opening for people to fill from all over the world.

Whenever I'm looking for a new position I turn to the sites listed in the guide at Legit Work Home Careers ? Just another WordPress site

All of the job boards and websites included in the list post only legitimate remote work positions (unlike unmonitored sites such as Craigslist and some Facebook groups)

You can request your free copy by providing your email address, and check the sites regularly for new posts and apply to the ones that suit you