Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:14 AM
WAHM Addict

Thanks for the info
I can relate to Renee .I had my second son 2 years ago and the weight has took an age to drop off!
I was ill through the pregnancy with blood clotting and had to have twice daily injections and was miserable and found myself munching to give a quick fix to my blues.
I went up 4 dress sizes by the end of the pregnancy and have menaged to lose 3 and a half now.
I don't weigh myself as a rule because I think its a trap you can get into,my weight can fluctuate throughout the month,and I bloat with water with my menstrual cycle
Anyway,I have the same problem with my tummy-its yuk!!
I had a c-section with first baby,natural with second and have really made a concerted effort with my diet and exercise,targeting my stomach.
But its still so slack and untoned-I hate it.
My mom tells me not to lose anymore weight because its coming off my top half and legs and would be too much.Its my stomach I need to fix.
Has anyone experienced this and resolved it without going down the tummy tuck route?
Its that yukky saggy bit of tummy at the bottom that refuse to do as its told!!
Any advice would be great
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 05:55 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi,

Way to go at taking control of your health! I've been able to help quite a few people who can't get the weight off the stomach, they've been pleased with their results.

Old 11-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Super WAHM

how have you helped people get the fat off the stomach? I still look like I am 5-6 months pregnant and I exercise 6 days a week and eat good!!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 12:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Renee,

That has to be frustrating for you to work so hard and still deal with the feeling of looking pregnant.

I used to work really hard at trying to lose weight and I was stuck for 18 months no matter what I did. Now that I have lost the weight, people tell me that they used to feel sorry for me, they could tell how hard I worked. I weighed and meaured my food, took food with me everywhere, ate only organic, healthy foods, exercised..etc. I honestly thought that I was going to have to just accept that I would eathealthy, but stay a much larger size than I wanted!

Then, I foundsomething that reallyhelped me and I am down 7-8 sizes! The first 2 sizes I lost while recovering from foot surgery and Icouldn't walk or exercise or really even move around!

I know that we are not to post anything that looks like an ad here, so if you would likefor me to email you or pm you, just let me know. I'd be very happy to help you, it really gives me joy to see people succeed.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Super WAHM

Yes Mary Lou,
PM me please.
Thank you,
Renee
Old 11-11-2007, 04:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Renee,

I just sent you a PM since you asked me to.

Mary Lou
Old 12-06-2007, 10:09 AM
WAHM Regular

This sounds like the basics of a truely successful diet. I remember following something very similar before with great success. But I believe I actually counted calories with it as well. You do have to be careful to not drop too low in calories, cause that's dangerous as well. And in the days of "fat free" everything, remember... you do still need some fat in your diet. Healthy fats of course.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Not too bad. Exercise is also important.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Registered WAHM

Great information in this thread! I have made HUGE changes in 2007, and 2008 I will be at my goal! So exciting! I find support is the most important factor in weight loss so make sure you are surrounded by people who believe in you!!! (Sometimes when we don't believe in ourselves it is the key to have others who do!) This OUR year!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Registered WAHM

I am a personal trainer and this is a balanced eating plan. I actually had to create an eating plan myself after researching tons for my clients. Just remember that if any eating plan is promoting plenty of fruits, vegetables and water its a go. You may want to make sure you purchase your produce on a weekly basis to ensure they stay fresh.