Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Super WAHM

Default Starting over on my weight loss/fitness -- again

Due to life circumstances well beyond my control, I had to work so much the last two months, I had no time for counting calories or working out. Luckily, I did not gain any weight back, but I've still got a long way to go.

I'm going back one of the fitness sites that has good calorie and exercise counters. I've tried them all. I like Spark People the best, but I have to stay off of the boards. They are too time consuming! Is anybody else on Spark People?

I'm getting back into my early morning walk tomorrow, and starting back on my step aerobics too. I'm thinking of going mostly raw again. Did that once and lost a lot quickly, plus I love raw fruits and veggies.

I tried 1200 calories a day, but that was too little. I was so tired, I could hardly write. I'm going with 1500 this time, but very low fat, high protein.

Wish me luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2013, 03:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Good luck!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Try dividing your walking into 2 walks per day as this will keep your metabolism high.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:03 PM
WAHM Regular

Sometimes counting calories doesn't work for some, your body needs to have CLEAN food to burn. Never starve yourself on 1200-1500 calorie diets. You will start losing muscle, if you must supplement nutrients to help your body not hinder it.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki View Post
Due to life circumstances well beyond my control, I had to work so much the last two months, I had no time for counting calories or working out. Luckily, I did not gain any weight back, but I've still got a long way to go.

I'm going back one of the fitness sites that has good calorie and exercise counters. I've tried them all. I like Spark People the best, but I have to stay off of the boards. They are too time consuming! Is anybody else on Spark People?

I'm getting back into my early morning walk tomorrow, and starting back on my step aerobics too. I'm thinking of going mostly raw again. Did that once and lost a lot quickly, plus I love raw fruits and veggies.

I tried 1200 calories a day, but that was too little. I was so tired, I could hardly write. I'm going with 1500 this time, but very low fat, high protein.

Wish me luck!
I wish you well. I'm trying to find the motivation myself. I don't know where to begin. Wherever it is, I must start small.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Coach I would just tell you to start eating clean, try and stay away from sugars, foods high in protein. Grilled chicken, fish etc. Then when you want insert supplements to help your body, the ones I use have helped me lose 30 lbs and have help me start building lean mucsle .
Old 10-10-2013, 09:52 PM
WAHM Regular

That's very good for you it will definitely help you to cut weight quickly.with your daily work out you should also take care of your diet so it will help you more.