Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Question How much weight have you lost so far?

Hey everyone,

How is your weight loss going? I have hit 50 pounds lost in the last 2.5 years and feel great!! No more eating Tums like they were candies for my heartburn. No more trying to always be hiding my belly. lol

I hope that you all are having success with your weight loss goals.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Baby Steps

I've lost 30lbs. Took a year, but it was worth it! I wish I could go back to my self 10 years ago and say, "Hey it's so worth it!" haha

One of my sneaky tricks is putting cayenne pepper on everything. I like spicy so this works for me.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:29 PM
WAHM Regular

That is awesome!! Keep going. I can't remember the last time that I weighed this much. At least 15 years. I too have started adding spice to everything. Also cinnamon and mustard seed with things too. They all are supposed to speed up out metabolism and burn calories.

Cheers
Old 09-20-2013, 07:00 AM
WAHM Regular

I ended up losing 20lbs with the Challenge i did! I am only 10lbs away to my goal weight! My husband and I have been doing really well with portion control and daily exercise. I honestly think doing challenges is the best way for me to stay on track. It's small goals that I am setting for myself and being able to complete them is such a reward. I found a new challenge coming by beachbody called the 21 day fix- 21 Day Fix Program Coming Soon! - Beachbody.com . Autumn Calabrese is the trainer for this program and let me tell you she is in amazing shape! I can only hope to look like her one day lol. If anyone wants to do it with me I can keep you posted when I hear any news of the release date.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:51 AM
WAHM Regular

I am down about 150 pounds in the past 3.5 years although I never really looked like I needed to lose that much. It's a big deal because I have a medical issue that makes it very difficult to exercise. I wouldn't mind losing another 20 pounds but I am quite happy with how I look now so I'm not actively trying to lose weight lol!
Old 09-21-2013, 02:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Awesome results ladies.

I am happy for your weight loss success. Keep up the good work. I have a few more pounds of fat to lose before I start really building some lean muscle. I will be 40 in December and plan on looking the best that I ever have in my life.

Cheers
Matt
Old 10-02-2013, 03:42 PM
WAHM Regular

I've lost a total of 142 pounds. I got to my WW goal back in 2008 which was 167 pounds but I'm currently 143. My starting weight was 285 pounds and I'm 5'9".
Old 10-09-2013, 01:23 PM
WAHM Regular

I have lost 30 in a couple of months on a challenge I did. I haven't felt this good since highschool, plenty of energy to get me through the day instead of coming home and passing out, I'm glad I took the leap I did! Advocare has really helped me see a brighter future.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:46 PM
WAHM Regular

That's very good for you that able to loss your weight.to cut weight include exercise in your daily schedule.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:16 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Congratulations on your weight loss everyone.

Congratulations on your weight loss everyone. It feels great doesn't it? For those of you who are still trying to lose your extra weight, don't give up. You can do it. Believe me if I can do it you can too. Was it easy, no, was it worth it, yes!

Watch what you are putting into your bodies. That was one of the biggest things for me was changing the way that I was eating.

Cheers

Tags
diet, lose weight, lost 50 pounds, weight loss, weightloss challenge