Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:22 AM
WAHM Addict

Exclamation Week Of Sun 9/20 - Sat 9/26 Workout Check In!

Check in, stay accountable!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 08:46 PM
WAHM Addict

Sunday: 10 Minute Trainer Yoga Flex
Monday: 10 Minute Trainer Total Body. Didn't feel like the cardio at all
Tuesday: Migraine from hell, no workout, sick of 10 Minute Trainer lol.
Wednesday: Turbo Jam Fat Blaster! Oh happy day LOL!
Thursday: Turbo Jam 3T
Friday: Zumba 20 Minute Express & Winsor Pilates 10 Minute Sculpting Blast

Last edited by FV Mom; 09-25-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:35 PM
WAHM Addict

ARG This is bothering me. It's like the neverending gap. Completely NOT intentional. I'm not losing weight so I'm really not liking this at all!

Sunday - lazy day - worked until almost 9PM on Friday, had to go into work Saturday afternoon for work being down at the branch by the phone company (the bank wasn't open, but I had to be there until they were done - had to run a new T1 line) - and by Sunday I was *done* *toast* *exhausted* mentally and physically. On the up side, I worked so much overtime just this week I get a day and a half of "comp time" to use at my discretion.

Monday - dentist appointment ran late. They replaced two old fillings with two nice shiny tooth colored ones! The down side is they had to give me three shots to get numb. Then it got REALLY numb LOL!. My face was too numb to drink to stay hydrated LOL! Went home before I embarrassed myself with more dribbles down the face. It was really sad LOL!

Tuesday - will be having a "lovely" after work meeting and do not know how long it will last.

FINALLY FREE after this! LOL!

Wednesday - back to the gym! YAY! I did some upper body circuit and changed up my cardio routine a bit. I did the 20 minutes on the elliptical using the "hills" option - but then I got on the treadmill and alternated walking with JOGGING! I jogged for 30 second stretches and walked 2 minutes. After the fourth series of jogs, I was done LOL!

Thursday - getting back in sync with my workouts anyway! 90 minutes mix of lower body circuit and cardio! No running today - will be doing that three days a week.

Friday - 60 minutes upper body & cardio - alternate walk 2 minutes, jog 30 seconds for a mile (took 22 minutes), and I only lasted 10 minutes on the elliptical today after that LOL!

Saturday - using my whole weekend as rest days since I'm starting to jog (by the time the friday jog came along, I needed the recovery time of the whole weekend!)

Last edited by SandyMilton; 09-27-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:49 AM
WAHM Addict

Hey Sandy don't feel bad, my week started Crummy too!