Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 AM
Super WAHM

I heard of Zylene a while ago and dismissed it as another fad/scam and something I didn't want to "waste" my money on. But lately I've been hearing more about it and this morning read something in the paper about that was very positive.

I was wondering if anyone here has been using it and what your experience has been.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 12:44 PM
Grand WAHM

I never heard of it.

What did you hear and read about it?

Lori
Old 07-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Lori,

It's a product made by a company that I think is called Health4Wealth. It seems to be sold primarily through network marketing and I have a friend who sells it and she lost some weight using it. She always looked great before the weight loss and looks really tiny now.

Anyway, what I know about it is that it's an all-natural diet pill that is an appetite suppressant. Of course you need to use it in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise.

But since I posted this morning, I've done some additional research and apparently the manufacturer has changed the pill several times. I think it's currently on the 4th version. You can also purchase the pills on Amazon and I read a review saying the 1st version, which is no longer available, was the only one that worked. I read some threads on another message board that said the same thing.

So I'm on the fence about this product and wanted to hear if anyone had been using it and what they thought.