Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Super WAHM

My sister's co worker is doing this diet, and has lost 38lbs.,so far. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it, or know someone who has? I am tempted to try it. The website for the product is, www.celebritydiet.com. However, you can now buy the products in the local stores now. She swears that it works. I have heard of it before, when it first came out, but I do not personally know anyone who has done this. All feedback positive or negative is welcome. By the way, when you go onto the site, click on the the 2-day juice fast on the left. That is what the young lady is doing, that and the 10 day diet program. Edited by: wahm23angels
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Super WAHM

I have always wanted to do the 48 hour one that they have at Walgreens, actually for the past 5 years I said I was going to do it.

But... I never did it because it says on there that you shouldn't smoke while doing this.

There are 2 reasons that I probably won't do it now, even after quitting smoking:

1.) it won't be permanent weight loss
2.) scared that I'll get sick once the juice fast is over and I start eating regular food again.

I would love to hear if anyone has done it and had success though
Old 06-19-2007, 06:44 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahm23angels
My sister's co worker is doing this diet, and has lost 38lbs.,so far. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it, or know someone who has? I am tempted to try it. The website for the product is, www.celebritydiet.com. However, you can now buy the products in the local stores now. She swears that it works. I have heard of it before, when it first came out, but I do not personally know anyone who has done this. All feedback positive or negative is welcome. By the way, when you go onto the site, click on the the 2-day juice fast on the left. That is what the young lady is doing, that and the 10 day diet program.
Hey there... I think I tried this my freshmean year in college almost 9 years ago. I was looking for a quick way to lose some pounds & I think I actually lost weight on it too, although I really don't remember how much.

I agree with your co-worker... it does work simply because it's very low in calories. You will always lose weight on low calorie diets.

I gained all the weight back & more as soon as I started eating normal again.

~ Vilma