Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Super WAHM

I just got back from attending our company conference in Florida. I really wasn't looking forward to it since I had to get on stage and talk about my experience so far on our weightloss program. I was nervous in that I have only been on it 5 weeks now. I've lost 9 lbs, but I still have a long way to go. It felt like I was getting up there to say "Hi, my name is Deanna, and I'm fat. It has been three days since my last brownie...." But it turned out to not be so bad. Most of the other women in the test group lost about that much. The guys were higher (of course. it's so not fair!) I think I was one of the heaviest up there, but I keep telling myself that I will simply have the most dramatic story to share!
But now my two biggest stressful situations are behind me. And the good news for me is that I got back from the weekend without gaining any weight. So, although progress is slow, at least it is in just one direction! Now DH is at school for 6 weeks. I plan to make some serious progress during that time. I WILL start my WATP DVD tomorrow. I'm very excited about everything I learned over the weekend. I plan to try to channel that into my weight loss as best as I can. Our next event is Labor Day weekend, and I want to wow people with more progress!

Thanks everyone for your support!

Deanna
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Grand WAHM

Way to go Deanna!!

Lori Moreno
Old 05-30-2007, 04:31 AM
WAHM Master

Deanna,
Thanks so much for the update! I'm glad getting on stage wasn't as bad as you thought it might be and I'm sure you did great. They are all going to be really excited to see your progress come Labor Day.

Looking forward to hearing that you did your WATP DVD today
Old 05-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Super WAHM

I did it, Angie! I did the 3 mile Express DVD, the one with the stretch band. You were absolutely right. It is fun and almost easy. We'll see how I feel tomorrow!

Deanna
Old 05-31-2007, 07:23 AM
WAHM Master

Deanna!
The 3 mile Express with stretchie is GREAT. I'm soooo glad you liked it and had fun. That's all that matters

I usually try not to do workouts withboosters (stretchie band, weights, etc) allin a row to give my muscles a rest so I would recommend that to you too.