Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-26-2007, 03:31 AM
WAHM Regular

I am so glad to have found this board. I have recently started to work out again after sliding off the wagon. I realize that at 170 lbs I am too heavy for my 5'1 frame. Although I feel that I am getting too old not to have somefat to keep help the wrinkles at bay I know I can't stay this heavy and not have to take a handful of medication everyday later in life.

Five years ago I was the same weight and dropped 25 lbs but didn't stick to it so it came back with a vengeance. I also had a distorted image beccause now I realize that I was probably very closeto what I considered my ideal wieght.Because I wasn't so heavy and still maintained my curves.

So again I have given up the soda for water monitoring my portions since we eat relativelyvery welland getting active since I'm homeeveryday.

I also have a hard time working out in gyms. I have been building a library of DVDs that I like so that helps and it also leaves me no excuse not to work out. I look forward to meeting everyone else on this journey.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 05:00 AM
WAHM Master

Welcome Tamara Glad to have you here!

Looking forward to watching your progress. I have also built a nice size library of workout dvd's so I never get bored. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed because I don't know which one to do LOL

You'll love this board...so many great tips and advice. It helps to stay accountable and everyone is so supportive here. Enjoy!
Old 05-28-2007, 01:55 AM
WAHM Regular

It is good to know that I am not a lone user of home workout videos.We are a military community where the gym is free and most people look at you like you are crazy when you say you don't use it.

Thanks Angie!
Old 05-28-2007, 06:27 AM
WAHM Addict

Good to have you here! I am also like you and Angie, I love home workout videos. I have a large collection and I seldom get bored with anything I am doing. I add to my collection regularly.

Welcome!

Kaye
Old 05-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

Welcome to the boards Tamara!!![img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]