Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:55 AM
WAHM Master

Sorry I am late! I was out of town yesterday and last night and just got back today (surprise! surprise! I DO have a life! )

Post your week 3 check-ins here, May 19th through May 25th.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2007, 03:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

May 19 ~ WW Weigh in ~ 127.2 up 1.2 from last weigh in
Pedometer: 8,944 steps
Exercise: day off
Eating: Not good (baby shower & family picnic - 2 parties in one day)

May 20 ~ Pedometer: 10,047 steps
Exercise: 2 mile run with alternating walking on treadmill
Eating: could have been better (PM snacking)

May21 ~ Pedometer: 16, 384 steps
Exercise: 1.5+ mile walk outside with double stroller on gravel & dirt terrain ~ AND ~ 1.5 mile run with alternating walking on treadmill
Eating: VERY GOOD! (It's about time)

May22 ~ Pedometer:
Exercise: 1.5 mile run with alternating walking on treadmill
Eating: too much snacking!

May23 ~ Pedometer:
Exercise:
Eating:

May24 ~ Pedometer:
Exercise:
Eating:

May25 ~ Pedometer:
Exercise:
Eating:Edited by: Lexi's Mom
Old 05-19-2007, 08:03 PM
WAHM Master

5/19- Day off (but I did do 90 min. of mowing to get in my walking for the 10 day walk challenge)
5/20- 35 min. Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 2 mile & 9 min. Walk Away the Pounds You Can Do Abs (stability ball and weights)-Upper Body

5/21- 45 min.Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 3 mile

5/22- 35 min. Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 2 mile & 11 min. Walk Away the Pounds You Can Do Abs (stability ball)-Core

5/23- 58 min.Walk Away the Pounds Super Challenge 4 mile

5/24- 45 min. Turbo Jam Cardio Party

5/25- Day off (but I did do 60 min. of mowing)
Edited by: angienewton
Old 05-19-2007, 08:28 PM
WAHM Addict

5/19 - Water, great! Workout - wonderful! Wrapping my calves and my new sneaks did the trick! Food errr ahhhhh good thing today was my high cal dayWe went to a bday party. I had tamales, refried beans, fried rice, pizza, candy, cake and ice cream!Next week - super clen for sure! I'm gonna hate myself when I master cleanse obn June 1st[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

5/20 - Water, good, workout, decent (low impact walk today plus sia WATP DVD as well) cals 1585! I figured hey I took it REALLY high yesterday, I might as well maximize that revved metabolism by taking it low today!

5/21 - Water excellent, workout great, cals 2128 grrrrI had a major sugar binge today, not pretty at all. This is the first time it's happened to me. I took a candidia test and scored very high so that may be the culprit

5/22 - Water good, workout intense! Cals 1442 woohoo!

5/23 - Water decent, workout FAB! Now back to Turbo Jam Woohoo! Cals - 1735

5/24 - Water good, workout WOW! I took the fit test todayCals - 1795 Concidering doing a high cal day tommorrow

5/25 - Water, not so great, gonna try to drink it all by bed timeWorkout, FUUUUUN! I love me some Turbo Jam!Cals - well I definately succeeded in having a high calorie day - 2903I had my first pizza in 2007...actually since I started on this journey, and it was oooooh soo good!I'll be Turbo Jamming this off in the morning for sure!Edited by: Fruta Vida Mom
Old 05-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Le-Vel Thrive Promoter

May 20th - Still going strong with the Mastercleanse. Well, I don't know about "strong" since I've been so busy with certain things, I have skipped the Salt Water Flush for 2 days now. Tomorrow is Monday and Back to the Basics! Today is Day 13, BTW!![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img] I may go to the end of this coming week. Or till June 1st. Not sure yet. Problem...I'm still smoking. Not good, I have cut down alot and am considering making June 1st the cleanse break and smoke quit day.

May 23rd - I ended the cleanse today. 15 days!! I just could NOT do the Salt Water Flush this morning and pulled out the OJ!! LOL Today I'm drinking OJ/water to start getting my belly used to food again. I am really excited to start exercising and getting my metabolism back on track. I WANT to eat healthy and the right things. I guess I am taking it day by day now, breaking it properly. Total weight loss: 14 lbs!! I have symptoms that I have learned to live with disappear! Spotting from my IUD, GONE! Dizziness from Vertigo, GONE! Overall, I feel so much healthier and want to continue feeling this way. Breaking the cleanse will take 3 days, then I can eat solids in meals again. (Just ALOT different than I had done in the past.)

Edited by: plsparties
Old 05-20-2007, 06:36 PM
WAHM Regular

May 19th- 25 mile killer bike ride.
May 20th- Rest Day
Old 05-21-2007, 06:27 AM
WAHM Fanatic

5-19: Walk 30 Min Treadmill

5-20: Walk 30 Outside - Walked the Dog -- I get plenty of water each day !!

5-21: Treadmill 30 min - 1 mile watp!!

5-22: Treadmill 30 min -

5-23: Treadmill 30 min-
(I'm late in posting - my sister had surgery so I've been sitting with her)

5-24: Treadmill 30 min - My son turned 16 today - my baby is growing up!!! No cake for me tho - I like the butter cream icing and Rodger bought the other sugar kind - I don't like it because it tastes like coolwhip!!

5-25: Treadmill 30 min

Edited by: deadra
Old 05-22-2007, 10:33 AM
WAHM Master

So glad to see everyone staying accountable. I'm definitely getting my exercise and water in but portion control stinks a bit

I'm thinking I'll break down and buy a good pedometer sometime soon. The ones I have are so small and they don't stay on very well at all. I still have my new HR monitor that I have to learn how to use (how long have I had this thing? LOL). I wonder if it counts steps hmmmm

Happy Tuesday everyone
Old 05-23-2007, 05:58 AM
WAHM Addict

I'm off to a slow start this week. EEK!

One great thing that happened ... DH bought me a new swimsuit (because I ungrew the one from last year) and I had to return the bottoms for a size small. Who would have thought?! A small? That made me feel great!

Wednesday May 23
Old 05-26-2007, 03:59 AM
WAHM Master

Can you believe the 3rd week is done and we are into the 4th? WOWIE

I just love these contests

Melle: CONGRATS on the sizeSMALL swimsuit. I bet that was a fantastic feeling. So happy for you!