Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-04-2007, 01:44 PM
WAHM Regular

i have been away getting life sorted. no weight gain or loss... other than the random 5 pound fluctuation... I beleive that ihave high blood pressure. i am just 2 freakin 4 and have high blood presure... ugh. i dont want to go on any kind of med... but i still havea doc appt monday. i know its weight/stress related.
i really need to get myself motivated its just so hard when there is no one here for support. and its hard to do anything with a 2 year old straped to my back side. so i can never finish a dvd.
im just so scared. i broke down today.
FVM... i know youll read this... will that cleanese you talked abut really help this? i surely dont want to go on meds... but i know i have to get it down....
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2007, 04:39 AM
WAHM Master

CaSandra,
Welcome back

Wishing the best for you at the doc appt. Monday.

We are definitely here for support. I know it's got to be hard not having support but I imagine there are many groups available (TOPS or Weight Watcherscomes to mind) for local support. BUT don't forget us...I know it's not quite the same as having someone right there but I think you know how dedicated we are here to providing support and ideas, etc.

As for your kiddo, why not take walks outside together, toss the ball back and forth....any movement is good. I would also suggest getting a special box of goodies for your 2yr old that you will only take out when it's exercise time. Your little one will look forward to this and it might help give you some time with your dvd workouts.

So sorry you are feeling down right now. We are here to helppick you back up! I know YOU can do this and I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Angie