Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:33 AM
WAHM Addict

Anyone brave enough to go for it with me?[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]Somehow I doubt it![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]If you want to check it out though, I've uploaded a copy of the book so you won't have to pay for it:

*update - I found another site that has the book uploaded: http://www.healthandlight.com/TheMasterCleanse.pdf

It's a 10 day fast...oh boy! I'm doing it more for Spiritual reasons, but also after reading the book I can see how this could possibly help with some of my health issues! Not to mention it's inexpensive (All you need is lemons, distilled water, Maple Syrup, tea, sea salt, and cayenne powder.) The weightloss will be a plus. So anyway, I will be tracking the whole process daily in this thread. Off to Whole Foods![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

PS: I am not interested in nay sayers comments and do not wish this to turn inot a "fad diet" thread. This is a 75 year old "fad diet" that has stood the test of time in vegan and raw food circles all over the world. Also, I know there are other more expensive cleanses available commerically. I am not interested in spending hundreds for something I can do myself with this. Not trying to sound negative but I know how these threads usually go.[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Anyways, wish me luck (or pray for me if you're of the same faith as me) cause Ima need it![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Here's to discipline![img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

PPS: The file is only for 100 downloads and/or 7 days, which ever comes first. So if/when it expireslet me know and I'll upload a new copy.[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

PPPS: All the ingredients at Whole Foods cost my $34 total! Not bad for 10 whole days of cleansing![img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]Edited by: Fruta Vida Mom
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2007, 09:38 AM
WAHM Addict

Hope it all goes well. Are you going to do the sea salt internal bath? Idid it-once- never again. It was unpleasant. [img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Keep us posted!
Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlstoncharmed

Hope it all goes well. Are you going to do the sea salt internal bath? Idid it-once- never again. It was unpleasant. [img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Keep us posted!

Sure am![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]It's gotta come out right?[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]I'm looking at it as a new experience! We gotta have those gross stories to talk about in front of our kids friends and embarrass them right?
Old 02-21-2007, 11:51 AM
WAHM Addict

Ok, I've been reading about the "Internal Bath" and am kinda scurred now, but hey, I had much worse experiences with Soju (Korean liquor) when I was in Korea![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img](*this eventwas prior to me getting saved of course![img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img])
Old 02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I printed that info - I want to read it tonight. I've often wondered what products a person would use if they wanted to cleanse. Of course, I could just go buy me a pizza - that always works [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img](the cleansing ya know - guess I would need to make sure I had plenty of candles burning [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]) Edited by: deadra
Old 02-21-2007, 12:40 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Good luck FVMom. Hope you get the results you are looking for. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2007, 02:38 PM
WAHM Master

I've been contemplating it...I would love to read it, thanks for the download!

All the best wishes for a great cleanse!

Mary
Old 02-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Super WAHM

A friend of mine did the cleansing part of it and said that by the end of the ten days she felt like she needed to go to the emergency room because her, uh, "hiney" hurt so much! She said she was on the toilet for days![img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

Good luck!She also told me that she lost about eight pounds doing it, which was her ultimate goal for doing it!

Edited by: christyk
Old 02-21-2007, 09:10 PM
WAHM Master

Best of luck! We're all behind you 100%...OK, maybe not behind (especially if you're doing that sea salt internal bath thing) you, but supporting you from afar! LOL

Jenn
Old 02-22-2007, 05:31 AM
WAHM Addict

Day One: I've decided to forgo the Internal Bath out of paranoia[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]thanks to Melle and others lol! In the book it says as needed and that I can drink the tea twice a day so that's what I'm going to do for now. Plus I have church tonight and I don't want any strange happenings![img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]Drinking my tea now. will have moy first lemonade in a few minutes.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Ok, well after reading the other forums, I'm going to stick to the plan as is and do the internl bath starting tommorrow. So far I've had 2 Lime Aids (I got Limes instead of Lemons because I wanted to save some money) and I love it! That Maple Syrup taste is really good. It's a rather tasty drink with a kick. I am not hungry. I just did 1 hour of Turbo Jam and I feel exhilerated.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

I started having hunger pangs for the first time a couple hours ago but it's since subsided. I'm amazed at how easy this has been (knock on wood[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]) I haven't experienced any detox symtoms yet. I feel very clean, like I just took a shower (wait a sec, I DID just take a shower LOL!) but seriously, I've felt like this all day.

I have weak tooth enamel so I rinse and/or brush my teeth after every drink. This has helped me not have the desire to eat as well. Well, off to church now.[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Late in the evening I started to feel VERY cold! I knew I should've brought a sweater. Mild headache but manageable. VERY sleepy...see ya tommorrow!Edited by: Fruta Vida Mom