Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-18-2007, 11:48 AM
WAHM Master

Yesterday we had to pick up my 2 dd's girl scout cookie orders....so we have them in the house[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]and I have been sampling them since last night!!

And, to make matters worse, my youngest dd's brownie troop made valentine cookies last week, and we were to have an outing yesterday to distribute them to the lonely and elderly in our parish, so since the weather was bad in the am, they decided to just let us take the cookies and deliver them to the sick, lonely people on our blocks. Well, we did, and we still had a few left over, so again I was tasting them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley11.gif[/img]

I need to STOP eating these cookies NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be working out alot more this week.....

Mary, bad, bad Mary
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2007, 01:08 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Ya know, I was just reading another thread on the boards the other day about who had gotten girl scout cookies and all, and I thought to myself ... wow it's been a long time since I had girl scout cookies (as in a few years). Never really been asked to buy them. Well what do ya know ... yesterday I get a knock on the door. Can you guess who it was?

I was kinda good in that, I only got one box of thin mints, but bad in that well ... I pretty much ate the whole box by myself ... eek. So I've been bad too. Those girl scouts are so cute and sweet ... you can't help but buy a box or 20[img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]. Those cookies are evil I tell you, and oh so addictive. What do they put in those things! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2007, 06:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Mary - you're funny! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

We were pressured into buying cookies from my niece (2 boxes) and a cute little girl came to my door selling them, se we got 3 from her. DH will be getting hit up at work soon too. So that'll be me in a few weeks, eating cookies...

Do they freeze well? I plan on freezing them.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:34 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda
Those cookies are evil I tell you, and oh so addictive.[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

All I'm saying is....Samoas.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Tag-a-longs were always my favorite, but I stayed away from them this time. I think I ordered the new brownies & the cafe cookies. Great, thanks ladies. Now I want cookies. Bad enough I had chocolate cake at DH's parents house tonight. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 PM
WAHM Master

I know! Now I'm craving Somaos. Just great.

And I found a site that listed the calories - 2 Samoas have 150 CALORIES! [img]smileys/smiley3.gif[/img] See how evil they are? Any time I've ever had them in the house and ate a couple/the whole box, I never ONCE thought of looking at the calorie count! Evil, evil, evil little cookies...

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2007, 08:59 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thin mints are best straight from the freezer! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

I have 2 boxes coming and will have to have my hubby hide them!

M&M's have been my guilty pleasure. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Super WAHM

Ugh!!! I forgot that I ordered 2 boxes from a friend's daughter, one of which is Samoas which are my favorite!!! I could easily finish a box in a day or 2. Last week I had major chocolate cravings and gave into them but this weekend I've been good. But resisting Girl Scout cookies would take a lot!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 06:06 AM
WAHM Regular

ahhhh!!! i know i got hit up at our walmart on saturday... they are jsut sooo good... and great... lucky me that i have just had one or 2 cookies...

then Dh comes home and sees them and is like.... oh i bought a bunch and should be here this week. GREAT...lol
Old 02-19-2007, 11:58 AM
WAHM Master

I bought 2 boxes but we haven't gotten them yet. I ordered the thin mints for Kev and the low fat ones (can't remember the name) for me. My all time favorites wereboth of thepeanut butter cookies they havebut it's been over a year since I have had those.