Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:23 AM
WAHM Addict

Reading the 2007 goals thread got me curious- what was YOUR 2006 goal? How did you all do?

Terry
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2006, 07:24 AM
WAHM Addict

My goal was to lose 50 lbs from June to Christmas. I came close, but came up 7 lbs shy. BUT- I lost 43 lbs in 6 months, and dramatically changed my lifestyle. I`ve gone from a tight 2x to size 14 and 16 clothes- and I am out of the plus size section.I went from making excuses for my health to doing something about it- and I feel SO much better!

My entire family is healthier from my efforts- and that is important to me. My teen lost 26 lbs in the process, and my hubby lost 32. So-total family loss was 101 lbs! WOW! (I never added that up before-lol!)

So- I didn`t meet my goal- but hey- I think it was a good year anyways. I can`t WAIT to see what 2007 brings!

Terry
Old 12-20-2006, 07:35 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I didn't have any goals for 2006 - gosh, that's sad now that I think about it [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img].

But, 2007 will be a great year!!
Old 12-20-2006, 07:47 AM
WAHM Master

My major goal from Aug. 05 to Dec. 06 was to lose 100 lbs. I am going to come up short so I didn't accomplish that goal however I came pretty close. I have lost 79.8 lbs (still have to do my final weigh in/measurements for the year on Friday).

I did accomplish many exercise goals and am now working out at least 5 days a week. My goal was to keep a journal for all the daily exercise I did and I accomplished that. It's neat to look back and see how far I have come.

I gave up soda in May 05! So it's now been 1 yr and 7 months since I had my last soda. WOW[img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]

I used to wear sizes 26/28 & 22/24 and now I am a 14/16. Whoo hoo! Haven't had the chance to total up my inch losses but I think they were pretty amazing.

Overall it wasa fantastic year for me!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:28 AM
WAHM Addict

Yayyyyyyy Angie!![img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]You`ve done awesome! If it weren`t for you,your support,and your success I probably would have given up again. And look at you- off to the tropics in a couple days and looking great!

Big hugs!

Terry