Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-08-2006, 09:56 AM
WAHM Addict

How long until you leave for that fabulous vacation Ang???

I know it`s coming up soon. I`m sooo jealous- and very excited for you.

Terry
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2006, 06:51 PM
WAHM Master

19 days! We leave 12/27 and YES we are soooo excited however (you knew THAT was coming LOL) our Basset Hound has yet another issue[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img] He's been snapping at us at various times when we go to pet him (usually when he's groggy from sleeping, just waking up, etc.)Just started out of the blue one night!My dad and mom are not worried about it and they told me not to worry but it's just so sad although he plays and acts like normal when he's wide awake so we are trying to just leave him alone and will have to take him back to the vet when we return if it continues (so until then we cannot have any other company over since we don't know the cause or if it would get worse). It could very well do with all the meds he was on and the anesthesia (sp?)

So, I am going to try to just not worry and my dad and mom will update us daily while we're gone (the resort has a computer room so we can check emails, etc.).

We need this vacation sooooo bad[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2006, 07:12 PM
WAHM Master

Where are ya going Ange?
Old 12-08-2006, 07:49 PM
WAHM Master

We are going to Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica.
Old 12-08-2006, 07:57 PM
WAHM Master

OMG!! You are so lucky...but you deserve a great vacation! Hope you have a wonderful time. Bring back pic's..K?
Old 12-08-2006, 08:45 PM
WAHM Master

We booked back at the end of March so we have been counting down since then. We love watching the ticker on our personal website[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

And we'll definitely share pics once we return and get them onour site.
Old 12-09-2006, 08:00 AM
WAHM Addict

Angie- Goodness-I hope the puppy feels better! Seems to me my inlaw`s dog got snappy for awhile after her surgery. I remember them saying to stay away from her when she is in her bed. We didnt let the little ones play with her for awhile. But she`s herself again now. Maybe it IS just a side effect from the anesthesia.

Try not to worry too much! Your parents will take good care of him.

19 days! Wow! It`s so close now! Did all your clothes come in? Oh I can`t wait to see pics!

Terry
Old 12-09-2006, 03:34 PM
WAHM Master

Thanks Terry! We are even more nervous about leaving him after what happened today....I was just walking from the living room to the kitchen and he lunged at me and started snapping (I just turned around and he stopped) but Kev yelled at him and then Caleb went after him so we just immediately sent him outside....trying to do some modifications but this was the worseepisode yet. I know my dad can handle it but I imagine I'm just like my mom and it totally upsets me that he would do this, so I have been crying. I really hate the feeling of being nervous and not knowing when it will happen, ya know? But we will have to give it time because he has been through so much.

Anyway, on to a different subject....I do have most all of my clothes, just need PJ's and underwear[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]. Today we worked on learning how to tie my sarongs and they are so cute. Tomorrow we go to the Holiday Inn fitness center and test out our snorkels and masks in the pool. How fun! We just spent over an hour snipping tags off clothes, packing our suitcases (I still have to move things around but we wanted to get an idea as to what we have so far).

Please send some good thoughts for our dog and that we ALL make it through this hard time with him.

Thanks for listening[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]