Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:04 AM
WAHM Addict

Default Convention updates

So many amazing things announced over the weekend it is mind blowing. I really wish all of you could have been here to listen to Dan talk about the direction and vision for EPX. He admitted we had challenges and issues and that they will continue to make EPX the best company period. You have to believe! New product Immune that will just blow your minds. Contains Stablilized Allicin, Ester-C, Beta-1,3-D-Glucan. The manufacturer of this product was a speaker and so impressed with EPX that he actually signed up. WOW! Here's some more info... http://healthnewsweb.com/download/v1...ne-preview.pdf

I was totally in awe by the growth in Korea and the number of distributors that traveled to Vegas for this event. In just under 3 months, there are over 8,000 distributors there, many have hit International and a couple will hit VP this month. They created their own sites in their language, translated the info for shipping, and continue to build even with the shipping challenges. They haven't rec'd product since January but stay focused because they see the vision of EPX. That seriously speaks volumes to me!

One80 is going to be amazing as well. This will launch next Sunday. Virtual product that anybody anywhere can do. Period! Will be available in 5 major languages 6/1 and 10 languages in 90 days. Training and a tax app to help track all taxes related to business...what to write off and how much, etc.

Go check out EPXBody - will be ready to launch any time.

New chewable from the Sea Vegg line - Scott Kennedy was all over the place and kind of hard to follow so really no details on this currently.

The new corp site is AWESOME! Should be up in next couple of days they are just finishing up the "linking" of everything.

The challenge will be a major focus now that Matt and Hillary are on board with EPX. They are currently working on exercise programs with High Intensity Intervals and will even be available on DVDs. There will be weekly meal plans, an "app" that you enter your info and it will calculate everything specifically for the individual. Matt and Hillary will basically be your personal fitness trainers. The passion that they have for body transformations was incredible!

We now have the ability to pay for autoship or orders out of your e-wallet. WooHoo! go to your back office and click on Account Profile. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and you can now click enable to pay for your autoship out of your e-wallet. WooHoo! No partials at this time, must have enough to cover full amount.

In May we will launch the new Professional Site - this is a retail only site for gyms, fitness centers, etc and they will simply be customers. Only option for ordering is the 6 packs which will have a retail price of $120-$150 and pay 40% commissions.

I'll have to compile my notes a bit better and give details on the rest. All I can say is WOW!
Dan's vision and passion for this company is seriously top notch! He truly does care about everyone and I know good things are in store for us all. After having the opportunity to meet and mingle with Dan, Matt, Rick and Tracie I can without a doubt say this is the last company I will ever be with!

Be sure to be on the corp call on Thursday to get an overview of everything discussed at event.
EPXBody Weekly Corporate Call We will be reviewing the Las Vegas Convention!
Time: Thursday, May 2nd at 7;00pm Mountain at 9:00pm Eastern
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
To attend, visit or call via telephone
Welcome to the Event
Phone Number: (206) 402-0100
Pin Code: 045841#
Sponsored Links