Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Question

Hi, I have seen alot of advertisiement on EPX. Are the products natural and cause no side effects? I am currently with another Weightloss business and was also wondering if I switch would it be alright to contact people who I have their contact info to tell them about the new company. I also like the products are cheaper than the company I am with and you don't have to be on autoship.Also any way to get any samples? Thanks By the way you will see in my signature what biz I am with.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2013, 09:02 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi healthyma,

I don't see no reason why you shouldn't tell the people
you know about EPX. Are you concerned because
they are already in the same nutritional company
you're in?

When a network marketer decides to move on,
it's common practice for them to mention it to the people
they have sponsored. That's just the name the game.
Maybe you can tell them to just take a look and let
them decide on their own.

You can be a customer with EPX and purchase anytime
you want, but distributors are generally on a monthly
autoship. If you're making less than $40 a month, EPX
will help you with your autoship, but you will need to
enroll 4 people in order for this to happen.

Which product are you interested in? The only samples
that I'm aware of is the nutri-thin, which is our fat-blocker.
It also enhances your mood.

Our products are all natural and the Daily is made from
100% organic sea vegetation. The Burn does contain
caffeine but I read that EPX will be producing a non-caffeine
version of the Burn soon.

Last edited by Adrianne; 03-31-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:57 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Healthyma,

You will find some refreshing differences with EPX without a doubt!

You absolutely can share this with any and all of your current contacts. It's hard not too as there are so many wonderful attributes here!

These products do NOT contain any artificial ingredients or sweeteners or any synthetic nutrients or chemicals. So refreshing! They are introducing products that are unique and fresh in this industry.

As far as side effects if you are referring to either the Burn or the NutriThin that contain caffeine, they do not cause any jitters! In fact the NutriThin, in my opinion, puts people in a "happy" mood! It's amazing along with the curbing of cravings and appetite.

Also every products has a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked. Gives everyone peace of mind. However the quality of these products are quite impressive.

This company doesn't get wrapped up in a lot of things that we are used to seeing such as forced autoships for instance. Yes as distributors if we want to qualify for commissions in a month we do need to have an active order in however we don't "have" to have an autoship set up. Also you will notice there are NO join fees for distributors or customers. Only the cost of the product. Also we have the ability to purchase 6 packs getting the price point of the products down to $20 a bottle!

More exciting things to come, too, after Convention at the end April!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradowahm View Post
Hi Healthyma,

More exciting things to come, too, after Convention at the end April!

I'm SO EXCITED for what is to come!!! It's already great. Knowing it's only going to get better..... Yay!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Product shipping problem

Looks like your question was answered so I'm going to hi-jack this thread.

Has anyone had any problems with product not getting shipped or the tracking number not working?

I ordered two separate products on two separate days and the more expensive product has a non-working tracking number. The second product came super fast though.

I called customer service and they weren't able to provide any help since the tracking number is not working. How long do you think I should wait before I call again? The order was placed on 3/26/13
Old 04-03-2013, 06:21 AM
WAHM Addict

I would suggest you wait until sometime next
week. Due to Good Friday, it may have pushed all
deliveries back a few days.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:29 AM
WAHM Addict

Do you have a tracking number at all? Sometimes I notice my orders seem like they stall out or "sit" waiting to be picked up by the carrier. If it's shipping through DHL it may take a bit longer as well.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:16 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
Looks like your question was answered so I'm going to hi-jack this thread.

Has anyone had any problems with product not getting shipped or the tracking number not working?

I ordered two separate products on two separate days and the more expensive product has a non-working tracking number. The second product came super fast though.

I called customer service and they weren't able to provide any help since the tracking number is not working. How long do you think I should wait before I call again? The order was placed on 3/26/13
Call back today and give them your username and the order date and product. They should have all the info right there.

Like Samantha said, the USPS uses the DHL switch and even though EPX ships the products in a timely fasion they some times get stuck sitting in the carriers (USPS/DHL) facility for a few days before getting in route to their destination. Why - I have no idea. I know one of the leaders in the area actually went to the post office to see what was happening with that and has yet to get a straight answer. Unfortunately USPS keeps the shipping cost down but that partnership they run with DHL on certain shipments sometimes costs a few days as the post office lets the items just sit in the holding facility.

Do not wait to call again, support should be able to help.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:44 PM
WAHM Addict

When you call also ask them if they have what you ordered in stock. I know they are waiting for their big Thrive shipment so if you have that included it may be delayed. Often times too, they ship and it may take a couple days for you to see the email with the tracking. As of now all orders are going out same day or next day and also customer service has 3 new people and there was 0 hold time today!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:12 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks ladies! The product is finally showing up with the tracking number. Since DHL is being used, now I know to wait 2 weeks. I wish UPS was an option.

Tags
home biz, home biz advice, weightloss