Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Autoship Questions

Hi the website doesn't answer all of my questions and the person who introduced me is not available right now.

If I purchase 3 Sea Veg capsules, and auto ship: 1, will it autoship every 3 months or every month?

Is autoship necessary? Why if yes?

Did anyone sign up for the trainer pack? Did you use all of the products or did you give them away? I previously used Xango Favao weightloss line but their Metabolic tablets made me super dizzy and couldn't use them. Will any of these products make me dizzy?

What is the spray for? How do you use this?

Last: Are there any fees for joining? Again: Xango charges $35 to become a distributor and has an annual fee, and $5 to be a premium shopper. Does this company do that?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2013, 07:53 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Coconut!

Happy to help! If you purchase a 3 pack of the Sea Veg you will get all 3 bottles and it will satisfy your requirement for 3 months. So someone if they bought 3 packs would only have to order 4 times per year. The cost is also less per bottle then if bought individually.

Autoship isn't "necessary" so to speak. In order to be qualified to earn commissions one must have an active order each month, whether they let it run on autoship or if they just went to their back office and manually put in an order. Either way is fine. And again the 3 packs qualify you for 3 months.

I have people in my organization that bought trainer packs. They wanted to be able to use all of the products so they could more effectively represent them. If for some reason there is something in there that you do not have use for you could sample it out, sell it or give it away, totally up to you.

The spray is the Restore. Phenomenal product with adaptogens. You can read in depth on what adaptogens do for the body, mainly helps it deal with stress.

No fees to join either as a distributor or customer. EPX is simplifying things and really taking away what some would consider "hassles" or "gotchas"

EPX also offers 6 packs which is only a 1 month qualifier however it gets the price down to $20 per bottle making it very cost effective for personal use or one would have the ability to sell at our normal price of $39.95 and make a 100% profit. What I love is the end consumer is still getting the price that a distributor or pref customer would pay.

Hope that helps you. This is truly a wonderful company with many exciting new tools coming next month!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks that explains a lot! I love that they aren't tacking on additional charges.

Xango was very expensive to join and at the end had HORRIBLE customer service.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:46 PM
WAHM Addict

Miss Cindy nailed it and answered all your questions. Just want to add the main reason I joined was we only pay for product and we get 6 websites, auto responder, lead capture and so much more for free. I love that we have no website fees or join fees
Old 03-26-2013, 09:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Where do I find the 6 websites? I signed up

The back office is confusing me with all of the different areas.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:07 PM
WAHM Addict

After you log into your back office, scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see all of them listed. Welcome to EPXBody
Old 03-28-2013, 05:01 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks for all of your help ladies! I have product coming in and am tempted to buy merchandise as well.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:45 AM
WAHM Addict

Awesome! You are going to love it. If I could make a suggestion that will be very helpful is to plug into all of the corporate calls. They have a new Tues. Challenge call and our Thursday corporate call. Also plug into all of your team calls! So so important. Those that stay plugged in are constantly reminded of what excited them about this company, they stay educated and learn about products, hear testimonies, etc and it really helps when you are speaking to new prospective customers and distributors!

This company really provides so many things to help the new person and along with team support, it's very difficult to fail here!