Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:40 AM
WAHM Addict

Exclamation New EPX Body product! Big updates as well!

EPX Body just added ANOTHER new product!

Sites to be updated with the product description page shortly, but it is now available to purchase in the brand new shopping cart feature! It will be 2x 30 count bottles @ $39.95 (also qualifies people with 40cv and a free business just like all of the other products we offer).

Nutri-Thin!

Nutri-Thin'ôs proprietary ingredients are scientifically formulated to target three key areas. Increase your energy levels dramatically, suppress your appetite and burn excess body fat. The energy comes from many ingredients including vitamin B-12 and every other B complex. Nutri-Thin suppresses the appetite by feeding the brain receptors and making you feel satisfied by using the same ingredient found in raw chocolate. Highly concentrated combinations of other natural ingredients cause your body'ôs metabolism to speed up and burn excessive fat cells through a process called thermogenesis. Join the thousands of people worldwide who are enjoying a total body transformation thanks to Nutri-Thin.

Check your epxbody site. Click on your "join now" button. The format has changed, not only can people now choose to be a customer or a distributor all from this one site but there is a shopping cart option for those who would like to buy more than one item but not a pack. The products are also not listed individually with a picture and description on that page instead of a drop down!

Very cool stuff happening with EPX!

Keep your eyes open because between now and January 1st 2013 EPX Body will be launching something new just about every week in preparation to kick off a huge 2013!

I am so extremely excited!!!

Happy Friday!

Christine
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Awesome WAHM

Just when you think the company can't get any better, they do! So excited for all the extra great things to come with EPX!
Old 11-03-2012, 05:14 PM
WAHM Fanatic

My goodness it is going to be hard not to got over my monthly budget with all the new stuffs coming!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
WAHM Addict

Oh my gosh I know exactly how you feel!

We have the SeaVeg, now I'm ordering the Nutri-Thin so I can try it and let people know how it works. I LOVE the Burn and the Detox so I'm excited to see what our newest product brings to the table. I know there are many people who have taken it and love it and it comes with a ton of testimonials we will have access to soon. This is going to be a very crazy and exciting end to 2012 with EPX!

Happy Monday!

Christine