Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Talking The People Helping People system goes live at midnight! Plus exciting call info!

WOW! Now that was an amazing call! For anyone who missed it it was recorded and will be posted on the epxnews site (as always).

First, our PHP (People Helping People) system or as I like to think of it our Pay it Forward system goes live in the back office at Midnight tonight! This is very exciting. Now we will have a way to actually help people who are ready and want to make money from home but do not have money to get started. We will have the ability to give them a free business including product if they need help getting started, for more information on how this works inbox me or watch the PHP webinar from last week on the epxnews site.

We will have op calls for the PHP system starting next Monday 2x a day led by our company owner to help you grow your biz every day for the rest of this month!

If you need help with understanding the PHP system just let me know and I can walk you through it.

Another amazing product launches next week : EPX Daily: 12 different types of Sea Vegetation, vitamins, 78 minerals, vitamins, whole foods Daily multi capsules coming out next month! No synthetics at all!

We will have 2 new product following that, also all natural - we will have more exciting updates on what those are later in the month.

The Sample sites will be live this month. We should have a new one for each product launching every week!

The EPX Challenge system (not just a site but a complete system) based on our get paid up to $10 per pound challenge launches on/around the 17th of this month. I am excited about this one most of all!

We have so much more coming, but I think that about covers the exciting things happening in EPX throughout September!

Have a wonderful evening!

Christine
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 08:14 AM
WAHM Addict

Sites are live and we're moving a long just fine. I see a lot of new faces in our group and it's only been live 10 hours. This is HUGE!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:17 AM
WAHM Addict

I logged into the group this morning and was blown away at all the new people. I don't think anyone on the team slept last night! Hahaha!

And now that I'm looking at my post on this I see a lot of typos etc...I apologize for that, I was just so excited when I posted it!

Happy Tuesday!

Christine
Old 09-04-2012, 09:09 AM
WAHM Addict

haha it's all good! I get that way a lot with this company
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Super WAHM

Question I'm interested in your products/company

Hello ladies!

I've been looking into various health product companies this year and I'm intrigued by what I've seen so far with EPX - matrix plan, LOW monthly purchase, easy to understand pay plan! My only concern is that the company is very new apparently. I know the failure rates of startups - any insight on that?

I would especially like to hear about the PHP program - I'm a SAHM with a husband who's not a fan of MLM! *I* on the other hand, see it as the only way out of the rat race!!! ;-) Hubby doesn't want me to spend much money, so I'm looking for something with superior products and a very low cost to get started, and I'm wondering if this could be it?

Could you give me info on your other monthly costs - website fees, how you advertise etc.? I'd appreciate any detailed info you could provide!!! :-D

Thanks and have a blessed day,

Lori
;-)
Old 10-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi! I am sending you a PM now