Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:26 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbell
Could be, but Hillary has an evil, slimy presence about her from being in politics so long. Palin doesn't have that and hopefully never will.
Rumor has it (because that's all I have to go on lately) is that Palin has a backstabbing history

Perhaps that should bother me more than it does

Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 10:47 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbC
KAMIE READ YOUR EMAIL
I called you back damit! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2008, 05:24 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Biden comes across as a bumbling idiot anyway, I cringed when I heard O'Bama picked him, of all people.

He was out at some town hall meeting and starting adressing Graham in the audience, saying "stand up som everybody can see you buddy.." and the guy apparently stayed sitting and Biden continued, "come on, get on your feet, or something to that effect" and then he sees that the guy is in a wheelchair! So, he started backpeddling and stuttering, it was hysterical..

Frankly, I had wished in a way that O'Bama HAD picked Hillary. Now that the Republicans have Palin on their side of the fence, seeing Palin versus Clinton would have really been entertaining..
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 AM
WAHM Master

I did find it funny last night when Beck started desparatly seeking Biden on his program. In fairness we don't normally get much coverage of the VP canidates but in light of the intimate details of Palin's birthing history it's amazing how little we even hear about Biden at all.

It's almost like he was picked and sent off into the wilderness and the media isn't looking for him.

You do have to wonder whether he's secretly grateful not to have them checking out his intimate personal details or lonely and resentful that everyone has abandoned him for Palin duty? I know his boss isn't too happy about the Palin fest.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Reall, though isn't just amazing how much attention Palin is getting? Can you ever remember a time where the VP candidate got this much media attention or drew this much controversy with the public?

You know it's funny..these days I am glued to talk radio and politically based TV shows more than ever, and I am almost getting sick of hearing it, but I cannot pull myself away! It is a vile addiction!!
Old 09-11-2008, 06:03 AM
WAHM Master

As several have said it's becoming like a soap addiction with each day unfolding a new chapter.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Super WAHM

I have to say this is the first time ever I was more excited about the VP candidate than the Presidential one! It actually made me excited to vote for McCain, and I didn't think that was ever going to happen
Old 09-11-2008, 07:54 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie1

I have to say this is the first time ever I was more excited about the VP candidate than the Presidential one! It actually made me excited to vote for McCain, and I didn't think that was ever going to happen

Isn't THAT the truth!!!