Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 AM
WAHM Master

You know what they say, the more you have to tell us about what you have, the less we believe any of the story.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 11:27 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Is has nothing to do with who you're voting for, and this will probably get me bounced from here, but I am willing to take that chance. The hostility is because you conduct yourself like an arrogant, pot stirring, ***..and correct me if I am wrong, but none of those are looked at as "positive".

You come here and dish out all kinds of negative energy, and then you are stunned when you get that same energy right back? What are you smokin'?

As Meg said in, When Harry Met Sally, "I'll have what she's having.."

Don't like McCain/Palin, that is fine and dandy. Want to debate us that are for them, that's great..we love an intelligent, first rate, stimulating and concise arguement with FACTS, not speculation or unfounded nonsense that some left wing rag has printed.

But, in closing I must agree with some of the others. You seem to enjoy coming here to fire people up, your smug responses speak volumes. So, if you want less hostility, come her with more humility
Old 09-10-2008, 01:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by starviolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Maybe your just reading into things and taking things to personally.
Your comment was personal. I don't know how many people saw it before it was deleted, but there's no doubt that it was personal. And for your amusement here's a bit about my financial situation. Just so you know that you won't get your wish. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] It is not a repost.

dh's job can't be outsourced , we have multiple streams of income and a very low overhead. We also have more than one skill set and an emergency fund that will last us a good year. 18 months if we cut back. We've planned for the worst as every American should no matter who wins in 08.

I don't really give a crap about your families situation. Yeah you!! Why do you feel so compelled to brag about it? Again, nothing special about you.

Hey my hubby can't be outsourced either and every day he goes to work is a day he could be killed doing his job, without which people like you wouldn't be able to live. WHOO HOOO!! So freaking what?
I am trying to imagine what dangerous position your husband holds that is keeping the very breath in my body. I can't think of one. Is he an asthmatic man mowing my lawn maybe? I do take lawn care seriously and my home owners association would cheerfully kill anyone who let their lawn go. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Anyway, I never claimed to be special. You brought up husbands and out sourcing and I just told you why it wasn't a concern for me and mine.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey4
You know what they say, the more you have to tell us about what you have, the less we believe any of the story.
Again, unless someone else brings it up I don't mention it. I don't understand why people think that I am bragging about fairly run of the mill accomplishments. You all are reacting like I claimed that I invented sliced bread. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2008, 01:18 PM
WAHM Master

Again it's the constant need to discuss yourself, which tends to make us believe you are less not more than what you claim. The more you tell us the less we believe.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:22 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Your comment was personal. I don't know how many people saw it before it was deleted, but there's no doubt that it was personal. And for your amusement here's a bit about my financial situation. Just so you know that you won't get your wish. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] It is not a repost.

dh's job can't be outsourced , we have multiple streams of income and a very low overhead. We also have more than one skill set and an emergency fund that will last us a good year. 18 months if we cut back. We've planned for the worst as every American should no matter who wins in 08.

I don't really give a crap about your families situation. Yeah you!! Why do you feel so compelled to brag about it? Again, nothing special about you.

Hey my hubby can't be outsourced either and every day he goes to work is a day he could be killed doing his job, without which people like you wouldn't be able to live. WHOO HOOO!! So freaking what?
I am trying to imagine what dangerous position your husband holds that is keeping the very breath in my body. I can't think of one. Is he an asthmatic man mowing my lawn maybe? I do take lawn care seriously and my home owners association would cheerfully kill anyone who let their lawn go. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Anyway, I never claimed to be special. You brought up husbands and out sourcing and I just told you why it wasn't a concern for me and mine.
You wonder with this attitude why you don't get the warm hugs and love around here that you keep begging for.

The truth is you don't want the warm hugs and love you like the comments these types of post generate.

So be honest about what you want and you'd get respect for that. You like it when you generate negative reactions. So own it and take responsiblity for it.

Stop playing the victim whan you post an obnoxious statement like this and then people don't send you roses back in return. Take the return in kind. You get what you give. Take responsiblity for it.

Just like you should take responsiblity for voting for Obama. We do hope it is someone who is arrogant and nasty like you who ends up paying for the stupid economic and world mistakes he makes, not our families. Why shouldn't we want you to take responsibility for what happens when you choose him. You expect to reap the benefits, why not the punishments?
Old 09-10-2008, 01:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim

You wonder with this attitude why you don't get the warm hugs and love around here that you keep begging for.

The truth is you don't want the warm hugs and love you like the comments these types of post generate.

So be honest about what you want and you'd get respect for that. You like it when you generate negative reactions. So own it and take responsiblity for it.

Stop playing the victim whan you post an obnoxious statement like this and then people don't send you roses back in return. Take the return in kind. You get what you give. Take responsiblity for it.

Just like you should take responsiblity for voting for Obama. We do hope it is someone who is arrogant and nasty like you who ends up paying for the stupid economic and world mistakes he makes, not our families. Why shouldn't we want you to take responsibility for what happens when you choose him. You expect to reap the benefits, why not the punishments?
Your statement is complete and utter BS. You either know it and don't care or know it and are hoping to get a rise out of me, but it's BS either way.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Again it's the constant need to discuss yourself, which tends to make us believe you are less not more than what you claim. The more you tell us the less we believe.
I do not constantly discuss myself. I correct misconceptions and respond to personal attacks. Luckily for me I am not tinker bell and the circumstances of my life don't change if you don't clap your hands in approval or agreement.

Have the last word in this conversation if you need it. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 PM
WAHM Master

Yet another post about from you discussing you and none of this is about you? OK.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:30 PM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim

Your statement is complete and utter BS. You either know it and don't care or know it and are hoping to get a rise out of me, but it's BS either way.
No I hit a bullseye and like Obama you just can't handle it when that happens, so you resort to insults, not issues. Wait when have you actually done anything but be rude and insulting since you've been here?

Come on just be honest about your intent and you'd at least generate a minimum of respect for it.Edited by: Bailey4

Closed Thread