Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by starviolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
For someone who keeps telling us how educated you are and how good your life is you sure don't show it.
I keep telling you how educated and good my life is? What on earth are you ranting about now, you poor thing?
'My husband and I didn't get married until after we graduated from collegeand no we weren't pregnant.' Sound familiar?

So why not show off that college degree, which you have mentioned twice and which doesn't make you special here, with some intelligence instead of whatever is stuck up your *** and making you so concerned with tearing down Sarah Palin.

Jealous much?

Oh wait someone asked you that and you said you had a fantastic life. Well for all your claims of education and fantasticness you come across as angry and bitter. You seem to have expected us all to bow down and kiss your feet when you come on this board and start making offensive remarks against people without knowing whether the people you are talking to may have been in that situation. When that didn't work for you you started acting like a child and throwing temper tantrums.

I hope this wasn't to hard for you to read. I know how you hate having to read anything long. And I tried to dumb down my vocabulary as much as possible for you. Doubt I suceeded.

And I say again W-E-M-L!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 10:32 AM
WAHM Fanatic

What amazes me is that I have read this nonsense posting from you SV, and it is all the same BS..just repeating it over and over. Sooooooooooooo,

We know how you feel, and I think we all made it clear how we feel about how YOU feel, so what is the point of all this?

It is only a discussion when both parties WANT to discuss. At this point, it is about you rambling and us trying in a nice way to say..

Buh Bye..

I think some of these threads could be read aloud in Guantonomo and we'd some dudes cracking F-A-ST. It's more irritating than non stop Britney Spears music!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
For someone who keeps telling us how educated you are and how good your life is you sure don't show it.
I keep telling you how educated and good my life is? What on earth are you ranting about now, you poor thing?
'My husband and I didn't get married until after we graduated from collegeand no we weren't pregnant.' Sound familiar?

So why not show off that college degree, which you have mentioned twice and which doesn't make you special here, with some intelligence instead of whatever is stuck up your *** and making you so concerned with tearing down Sarah Palin.

Jealous much?

Oh wait someone asked you that and you said you had a fantastic life. Well for all your claims of education and fantasticness you come across as angry and bitter. You seem to have expected us all to bow down and kiss your feet when you come on this board and start making offensive remarks against people without knowing whether the people you are talking to may have been in that situation. When that didn't work for you you started acting like a child and throwing temper tantrums.

I hope this wasn't to hard for you to read. I know how you hate having to read anything long. And I tried to dumb down my vocabulary as much as possible for you. Doubt I suceeded.

You think that mentioning that I went to college is bragging? How pitiful is that? Plenty of people go to college, mention that went (because really it is no big deal) and aren't bragging. The fact that you think that it is bragging is pitiful. And you are the pot calling the kettle black if you think that I am the angry one. Clearly you are the one who is upset and the one who is throwing tantrums. I am simply posting my opinions, and ignoring you most of the time. If you aren't attacking me then I have no problem with you. And you did dumb it down. You misspelled "succeeded." [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]

Again, try discussing the issues instead of discussing me.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8tivgurl
What amazes me is that I have read this nonsense posting from you SV, and it is all the same BS..just repeating it over and over. Sooooooooooooo,

We know how you feel, and I think we all made it clear how we feel about how YOU feel, so what is the point of all this?

It is only a discussion when both parties WANT to discuss. At this point, it is about you rambling and us trying in a nice way to say..

Buh Bye..

I think some of these threads could be read aloud in Guantonomo and we'd some dudes cracking F-A-ST. It's more irritating than non stop Britney Spears music!

here's an idea. I'll post whatever I like. If you don't like then you can ignore it or disagree without resorting to petty name calling and rudeness. Win-win. I don't wander around respond to every post that I disagree with, and you likely shouldn't either. I'm sure that since you don't like what I post, you won't bother to respond. [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim

Jealous much?

Maybe she might find some satisfaction by clinging more to her guns and her religion. It seems that Michelle Obama is also lacking that experience.

I have often wondered if Michelle is just angry because Barrack won't let her join the NRA and learn to shoot and hunt. Maybethey haven't beenclinging totheir religion because of Wright?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmond
Quote:
Is forcing your daughter to get married in her teens because she's pregnant even a good idea? I don't think so. And I am pretty sure that this boy she's marrying would really rather not spend the rest of his life with some chick he knocked up just because her mother's running for VP. I feel sorry for him, her and especially the baby.
Are you freaking kidding me? I got pregnant at 16 and I WANTED to marry the father of my baby cause, its a crazy thing I know but we really loved each other, hmmmm? Isn't that just insane!! And after 10 years of marriage and since we will be welcoming our 5th child next month we still are madly in love with eachother, man we are freakin idiots I guess!
No you just think you are in love because no one has told you any different. No one has told you you were forced or that your mom was a bad mother for not teaching you how to get pregnant. The last ten years of your life have been a delusion. Don't worry, you'll wake up soon.
the wake up will probably come in the form of divorce, which is what happens to most marriages that start when people are really young.
What the hell are you saying? I know that you are NOT speaking of my marriage! Kim that I was speaking to was kidding and for you "starviolet" to imply that my marriage will end in divorce cause I married him is a total insult to me and my husband. You don't know a damn thing about me I feel sorry for the fact that you felt you need to say such idiotic things!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:47 AM
WAHM Master

Okay, I think we all know why this thread is now closed.

Closed Thread