WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

mikew900 04-21-2014 08:26 PM

hi clayton. how long have you been at titan , or long did it take you to get the weaving down to where your making good time ? was the weaving the hardest part ? Thinking of signing on soon, would like to do a lot per week, already have a good part time job .Need something to do at night , nothing good on TV, rather spend time in my shop than sit around house. Thanks for any info. mike

wmstevens 04-24-2014 02:09 PM

New to the group

Looks like I am going along for the ride...both in this forum and new to Titan. I just put my order in today. As I followed through all of the posts today I have noticed I will not be the only male in the group.

mikew900 04-24-2014 05:29 PM

I don't think there are that many males,but doesn't -WAHM- mean work at home men? just ordered my starter package two days ago. Hope everything goes well.

wmstevens 04-25-2014 06:24 AM

Heck! I guess I could, very new to this sort of thing and really didn't think about it....I ordered the complete kit with a sample product included....curious which Training kits people order once in production.

Wayne

Dtipcook 04-25-2014 09:13 AM

Waiting to hear back

I sent in my first lot last Thursday! I knew I wouldn't get it to the by Friday to hit this payday. I was hoping to hear from them on if they liked my work by now. Do they email you what they think or do they send it out in the mail?:)

Truckwife 04-27-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmstevens (Post 3208242)
Heck! I guess I could, very new to this sort of thing and really didn't think about it....I ordered the complete kit with a sample product included....curious which Training kits people order once in production.

Wayne

Hi Wayne, Welcome to the forum and to Titan Chains, I always order the Resell Supply Kit ( Interchangeable) I've done that from the beginning. I buy a couple at a time when I get paid so I have plenty of supplies on hand. Then after your 10th lot, just request a lot key and go.......I hate waiting for supplies in the mail when I know I could be making $$$$$!! Now I'm so busy, I need to find the time to mow my yard!

Happy Weaving,

Lynne

mikew900 04-28-2014 03:45 AM

Hi truckwife, do you sell all of your work back to titan ,or do you move a lot of your items on your own?

Truckwife 04-28-2014 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikew900 (Post 3208693)
Hi truckwife, do you sell all of your work back to titan ,or do you move a lot of your items on your own?

Yes Mike, I sell all of my work back to Titan (1 lot per week). I really have no interest to sell on my own. Tho some people do I guess, that's why Titan has different styles of kits, different clasps and charms to buy, so you can make a one of a kind WW to resell yourself. Just be sure when reselling to Titan that you select "Interchangeable" when you buy kits.

Happy Weaving,

Lynne

havetime 04-30-2014 03:36 PM

supp

Wow..
WAY TO GO Lynne and new peeps...finger heal..but I haven't picked up wire since...not sure if I will again...

Focus on my #GKG..CHAMPs ON ICE...

clayton 05-01-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikew900 (Post 3207592)
hi clayton. how long have you been at titan , or long did it take you to get the weaving down to where your making good time ? was the weaving the hardest part ? Thinking of signing on soon, would like to do a lot per week, already have a good part time job .Need something to do at night , nothing good on TV, rather spend time in my shop than sit around house. Thanks for any info. mike

Hello mike900.......Nice sounds good. ive just mailed my first lot off this last monday, no experience with jewelry it took me 10 bracelets to perfect the whole process, and the weaving was the hardest for me, you have to make your loops smaller than the actuall finished bracelet, because once you pull the chain through the block the loops will stretch to the perfect size. my double loop still binds up a lil bit while making the weave, but with every one i make... i know how to pull on the loops to prevent friction letting me work faster improving my time. I want to work the full time but my fingers cramp up , so ima soak my hands in epo salt and magnesium so ill lossen up the muscles lol