WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

bluebird02 01-19-2014 04:41 AM

That's awesome GB. Congrats!

I got my review. Now have to make a second sample. It's the end loops and getting it tight I have to work on.

gingerbread 01-19-2014 07:37 AM

Thank's so much everyone.

I'm a football fan so watching the playoff games today. Am placing my lot request Monday morning and starting these bracelets like a full time job.
Worked a little yesterday getting my work space all cleaned up and ready for making my lot of ten.
Also I'm going to buy some more wire just to have handy, I have extras of everything else from buying materials too practice.

They had a sale on kits but I think it expired yesterday. Nice they have specials etc.

Good luck bluebird and hopefully just practicing will get you where you need to be on those end loops and tightness, If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and maybe I can be of help.

Later
Cindy

gingerbread 01-20-2014 11:37 AM

I submitted my lot key request early this morning but haven't heard back.

How long does it take to get your lot key after a requestz?

I was considering the Holiday may have them not working today. Thing is they have answered me promptly on week ends so I just have no idea if they are ever clsoed to requests, the help desk etc,

snurfy2k 01-20-2014 01:09 PM

Some times I get my lot key on the same day that I request it and sometimes it takes a day! I guess it depends on how busy they are, maybe! But I'm also waiting on an answer to an email that I sent Saturday night. Maybe they are taking a couple days off!

msmichy 01-20-2014 01:18 PM

Snurfy... Today is a holiday, and they may be off. They probably will not be in til tomorrow.

gingerbread 01-20-2014 01:28 PM

Thank's so much Snurfy and msmichy

I just received my lot key so they are there or it's automated. (:

I'm so excited to get started on my ten bracelets was just having a difficult time waiting.

Didn't take long.

Dtipcook 01-21-2014 05:55 AM

Great job GB! I'm happy for you! You definitely put the hours in!

gingerbread 01-21-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtipcook (Post 3188366)
Great job GB! I'm happy for you! You definitely put the hours in!

I'm not a skilled person at crafting nor was I blessed with a gift to craft.

I'm an artsy person so I do have talent and skill with being creative.

I wanted to learn some skills at being crafty and also make money working from home.

I push myself to succeed and it is all worth the effort to me. Of course my goal is always to succeed and make some money so with this company I am looking forward to this being the company that I truly will be pleased with.
So far they have been just what I was looking for when I first started my journey to be an independent contractor for a work at home assembly company.

I had pretty much given up any hope I would find a company I didn't see as a scam or scheme.

I'm so happy I didn't totally give up because Titan seems to be just what I was looking for in a work at home assembly company.

I am so relieved they are a well put together company that does not have their own personal problems affecting the way the business is ran.

Well worth my time.(:

havetime 01-21-2014 11:07 AM

Way to go...not mine

CONGRATS GB!!!
I AM WORING ON MY 2nd right now....I got my rejected first and a 4pgr.....this one is def night and day from the first....

have fun all....since my loving NINERS DIDN'T MAKE IT....I REALLY DONT CARE BOUT SB THIS YEAR....

gingerbread 01-22-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havetime (Post 3188446)
CONGRATS GB!!!
I AM WORING ON MY 2nd right now....I got my rejected first and a 4pgr.....this one is def night and day from the first....

have fun all....since my loving NINERS DIDN'T MAKE IT....I REALLY DONT CARE BOUT SB THIS YEAR....

Thanks HT

Practice makes perfect with these.

Hope you are approved on your second try, I have no idea how many times they will take a look at a sample, I was wondering about that too.
You could ask them, they are really great about answering all questions and prompt too.

I practiced mostly with the weave so I'm still a little rusty with getting the bracelet put together. Wrecked a couple of ring clasps just by pressing a little too hard.
Hope I've learned from this mistake. Man it's easy to break them.
Off to make another bracelet.
I'm making one bracelet at a time cause I want my hands to adjust to making these every day. Giving them a little break while I'm putting a bracelet together. (:
So far my hands feel just fine. I'm only on my second bracelet though but I think it will all be fine.

Much luck too all