WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

bluebird02 09-05-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by email81 (Post 3018741)
but should I have received payment to paypal for my finished lot of bracelets yesterday since it was the Tuesday?

They told me that if they got the lot by Saturday the bracelets would be evaluated and payment would be on Tuesday.

bluebird02 09-05-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thuss (Post 3019067)
I am sorry that they are doing this to you. I had a similar thing happen to me too. I kept them updated on the status of my first lot. I had sent them a set of samples that were rejected. I re-made them completely and re-submitted them. The second set was approved. Well, that is great, but it takes time to not only learn the process in the beginning, but also waiting on mail both ways and for them to actually review the samples. Apparently they don't understand that, or don't care. I told them I would be a few days late with my first lot (after 30 days worth of extension), and explained why. They said they could not accept them and I would automatically be terminated by their system. They also said that I would not receive my deposit since it was past (barely) 60 days.
He did say to send in a partial lot and he could make an exception and pay me for those. I am almost finished with 7. It's not great, but at least I can re-coup my investment. Won't actually profit anything though. That really stinks since these things took so long and were pretty rough on the hands! I am still going to send in my tools since I have no use for them.

When you asked for your extension did they get back with you that you received the extension? I asked for an extension in plenty of time, and the contract was terminated because they said the lot was submitted past 30 days. I had asked for a 2-week extension and submitted the lot well within that time frame. I apparently had made the bracelets correctly. When I sent in my sample, all I had to do was tighten up the links on the 1st style. Everything else was good they said. I wasn't a happy camper to say the least.

thuss 09-05-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird02 (Post 3019161)
When you asked for your extension did they get back with you that you received the extension? I asked for an extension in plenty of time, and the contract was terminated because they said the lot was submitted past 30 days. I had asked for a 2-week extension and submitted the lot well within that time frame. I apparently had made the bracelets correctly. When I sent in my sample, all I had to do was tighten up the links on the 1st style. Everything else was good they said. I wasn't a happy camper to say the least.

They did not get back with me about the extensions. I had filed for one and then toward the end of that 2 weeks I emailed and told them that I would not be able to finish in time. She said that she had one extension for me and that I had plenty of time to file for another. So I did that. Then as soon as I saw that I still wouldn't be quite finished (by a couple days), I emailed and asked what date they had to have my lot. She said I had like 2 days...no way simply because of shipping, even if I could have made them in time. I just think they should be more understanding, at least with the first lot. It took a while to learn, then with sending in 2 sets of samples I lost a lot of time just waiting on mail times. They seem to have a zero tolerance type policy.

email81 09-06-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird02 (Post 3019158)
They told me that if they got the lot by Saturday the bracelets would be evaluated and payment would be on Tuesday.

They got the package the last week of August which was a Wednesday.They are suppose to return the rest of my deposit today after I e-mailed them asking why they were saying it was late. I also asked where my payment was and have yet to receive an answer. I anticipate I will know something by the time I go to bed.

They DO NOT consider the time it takes to review the samples you send in like we were led to believe by a previous crafter. It is 30 days from when you report that you received the package. Who knows it could be 30 from when they send the package out. The Independent Contractor agreement is worded in a way where they can count from when they want.

email81 09-06-2012 09:14 PM

Got the remaining deposit back. Still nothing for the lot. Sent another email.

bluebird02 09-07-2012 04:07 AM

I hope you get an answer to your email. They have never responded to my email about the extension, (which I definitely sent and submitted the lot well within the time frame).

PMC 09-07-2012 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by email81 (Post 3019505)
They got the package the last week of August which was a Wednesday.They are suppose to return the rest of my deposit today after I e-mailed them asking why they were saying it was late. I also asked where my payment was and have yet to receive an answer. I anticipate I will know something by the time I go to bed.

They DO NOT consider the time it takes to review the samples you send in like we were led to believe by a previous crafter. It is 30 days from when you report that you received the package. Who knows it could be 30 from when they send the package out. The Independent Contractor agreement is worded in a way where they can count from when they want.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL RESPONSE RECEIVED FROM TITAN WHEN I CONTACTED THEM ABOUT MEETING MY DEADLINE!

"We don’t count the time it takes us to review your lot against your allotted time, but we will provide a lot submission extension if needed, all you need to do is file the ‘Extension Request’ at the online job-site under the ‘Forms’ tab.

Thank You,

Renee S.
-Titan Chains-
[email protected]

email81 09-07-2012 03:34 PM

Well, I do not understand then PMC. Maybe they are only excusing the time they have the samples and not the mail time? Either way it still was not late.

I think the lot payment may finally be straightened out. We will see if I get paid next Tues. or not. Hopefully, earlier than that. I guess I should be happy that are still responding to me. I wonder if it is because I quit and was not let go?

email81 09-11-2012 05:09 PM

Just got paid

I got paid for my completed lot plus shipping today. I also started training for my new job today and it was great.:D

NJmomof5 09-14-2012 09:05 PM

Awesome

Quote:

Originally Posted by email81 (Post 3021958)
I got paid for my completed lot plus shipping today. I also started training for my new job today and it was great.:D

This is awesome to hear! Congrats!