WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

adafwife 03-22-2012 01:53 PM

I havent gotten an email yet but that link doesnt work for me because it takes me to google email log in.

adafwife 03-22-2012 01:56 PM

nope that one doesnt work either. Im not sure why.

adafwife 03-22-2012 03:04 PM

Well that is interesting. I still haven't gotten an email yet and their website still is accepting crafters to work on the stylin steel bracelets. So I don't know???:confused:

pomtwins 03-23-2012 07:33 AM

I am so surprised to read about TC. I am still working on my 1st lot. I am wondering whether or not I should continue to make these?? I don't want to waste time if they are not needing these anymore. I hope TC lets everyone know what we should do. If anyone has any further info please let us all know.

Thanks so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starlighthill 03-23-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheeletric (Post 2935245)
Will maybe I was the only one to get the letter:(

I also received an email regarding the transition. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I have reservations about discussing this aspect of Titan's business on a public forum. IMO, questions regarding work-in-progress and this latest news should be directed to the help desk.
Diane

sheeletric 03-23-2012 08:56 AM

Sorry, I will not do that again. Thanks for telling to keep my mouth shut about our business.
Shelia

starlighthill 03-23-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheeletric (Post 2935285)
Sorry, I will not do that again. Thanks for telling to keep my mouth shut about our business.
Shelia

I'm truly sorry if my remarks offended you. I wasn't telling you what to say or not to say; that's not my place. I was just stating my opinion and why I won't be discussing it on this forum.
Diane

Artemystik 03-23-2012 09:16 AM

Nervous now... :(

Although I agree with Diane (Starlighthill) that what is going should not really be shared on the forum, I still had to say something... I feel like we are sort of co-workers, and if this happened in an office I'm sure everyone would be buzzing around the water cooler talking about what's going on. This is our "Water Cooler" if you will... Although specifics should not be discussed, perhaps we could still discuss concerns, just to have a way to vent frustration.

I feel like I'm the rookie in training who is still waiting to receive an evaluation, and I'm wondering how this news is going to affect me to be honest. I'm not sure whether I should contact the help desk or not. I just sent my samples in on Tuesday, and have yet to hear back, not sure they've even been delivered to Titan yet. So I hesitate to contact the help desk, when I don't even know if they would have accepted my work yet or not. So I have to anxiously wait a bit I think (any suggestions? should someone in my position contact help yet?), but anxious doesn't really describe it. I've been out of work for 4 years now, and was hoping this might finally be my way of contributing to my family financially, so a lot of hopes were/are riding on those samples and what is happening. .../Sigh.... Of course this would happen the week I finally send my samples in for evaluation. I guess I'm worried now that I'm too late for this opportunity, but will have to wait and see...

Anxiously Waiting...

-Arte...

starlighthill 03-23-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemystik (Post 2935298)
Although I agree with Diane (Starlighthill) that what is going should not really be shared on the forum, I still had to say something... I feel like we are sort of co-workers, and if this happened in an office I'm sure everyone would be buzzing around the water cooler talking about what's going on. This is our "Water Cooler" if you will... Although specifics should not be discussed, perhaps we could still discuss concerns, just to have a way to vent frustration.

You're right, Arte, that is exactly what would be happening in a workplace. Working at home makes us isolated from one another and that makes us feel more unsure. The difference I see between this situation and a traditional workplace is that this forum is public and we have no idea who is listening to our conversation. To me, that seems unfair to the company since they aren't on here to represent themselves. I know we all want details, myself included, but think we have to be patient.
Right now I'm back honing my Mechanical Turk skills. I started doing a little last night and have made about $6. It's what I do to fill the gaps and keep money coming in. Once you've completed the initial 10 days you can request payment daily into your bank account. That is very nice:)

pomtwins 03-23-2012 09:41 AM

I too agree with Diane but I also agree with Artemystik! I am very nervous too because I am trying hard to perfect my technique in order to submit my 1st lot as per TC's evaluation. Now I am very worried that no matter how much I perfect my technique it may not make any difference. I do not want to waste my time working hard at this only to be let go. I do not know what to think or do??