WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

sheeletric 12-12-2011 11:07 AM

Morning how is everyone's crafts coming along.
Any new news?

Ziggy 12-13-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odglass4u (Post 2879118)
how are you doing on these i ordered some wire and a video about viking knitt to practice on first untill i can get the hang of it and i rember reading in other posts to be sure and send a sample in first the ones who didn`t got fired i don`t want that to happen to me but it will be during the christmas shutdown at the factory where i work before i can really spend a lot of time on this working a lot of long and odd hours i hoping i can get a less stressful job and use this to make up for the loss in money difference between the 2 the first job pays good but a lot of stress and not a lot of sleep. the second eaiser but less money

I had trouble with the first bracelet and then got it going but got laid off because I had not send a the bracelets for aproval. it is not hard just keep the loops straight and they come out fine.
I'm not working with any crats right now but I did enjoy making the bracelets I will probably start doing some after christmas just for fun who knows maybe I will sell a few of them.

Good luck,

odglass4u 12-14-2011 06:58 AM

titan chains

thanks i hope i do good on them :p

sheeletric 12-14-2011 07:08 AM

How many lots have you done odglass4u?
Shelia

odglass4u 12-15-2011 07:44 AM

lots

none as of yet but i`m going to start on my practice wire first in a couple of days to get it done pat before i use thiers been pulling too many hours at work to try in a couple of days i`m off for almost 3 weeks for christmas shoutdown that will give me pleanty of time to try and rest up for jan.back to the 60 hour work week. i`ve got 60 this week too. i`ve already got my wire and the videos on viking knitt.:rolleyes:

suzieq583 01-05-2012 06:09 PM

titan chains

I too tried Titan Chains and found it too difficult to do. I have never done wire working before so I have nothing to compare it too but I think the surgical wire was too stiff to work with and the mandell was so thin it was almost impossible for me to do. I tried to condition the wire like they said to do but it really didn't make it any better. Maybe I should have checked out the viveo on viking knit first!! I gave up and sent the kit back over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet from them. Has anyone else
not been able to make these bracelets? I would re3ally appreciate feedback on this. Thanks!!!

Maria59 01-06-2012 08:45 AM

I wasn't able to do them, it was hurting my hands terrible. I did send my kit back, and they paid my refund. It's a while ago, but I think I had my refund back within 2 weeks.

suzieq583 01-06-2012 11:05 AM

titan chains

Thank you Maria for your reply. The wire also hurt my hands. I have arthritis and carpal tunnel from working for almost 40 years so I should have thought about that also!

suzieq583 01-10-2012 09:27 AM

refund

I received my refund from titan chains today. they were very prompt with their replies to emails and fast to send the refund!!

dimenheart 01-23-2012 05:58 PM

Titan Chains

Sounds pretty good to me..Iam going to sign up tomorrow. I see some people think its hard. Ill try every way I can to find a easy way of doing it to make it work, then order a few more once I master it.lol I dont give up easy, ill post to let you know