WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

5525carin 08-30-2011 04:36 PM

I just got paid!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally doing a happy dance right now :). I got the full $120.00 plus $5.20 for postage reimbursement! Thank you Lord!!!!

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 05:00 PM

Yay

OMG Carin im doing the happy dance with you thats awesome you have given us all relief I started my bracelets I finally get it thanks to you guys Im so happy we have this group you guys have helped me so much Im totally excited you got paid for this that is frealing awesome the company is legit and we can do this on the regular OMG Carin you have me running around the house yelling with joy lol

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 05:02 PM

Thank you God you have answered our prayers Im so excited are you ready to make more lol I bet you are extremely happy. Have you ever tried New England Crafters im thinking of doing them part time with Titan chains is there any easy projects with them?

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 05:03 PM

yay Carin I am so happy you got me excited now lol im working on my bracelets i think it should get easier after the next time did you get them to send you more supplies???

5525carin 08-30-2011 05:12 PM

I requested for them to send me more supplies when I sent in my finished lot. I hope they come this week. I can't wait to get going again.
I did try NEC and they are legit. I worked on the Zebra and liked that and I tried the Toe Ring but that ended up driving me nuts. I just need to work on something that does not require me to stay put in one spot. My little guy is 22 months old and is in to absolutely everything so I need to keep up with him. The bracelets are something that I can do anywhere.

AnnaLynn 08-30-2011 05:31 PM

Congratulations Carin!
I'm so happy for you! And thanks to everyone who has posted tips and tried to help out, it is greatly appreciated. I'm just so happy that you got paid AND for the full amount! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!!

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 05:34 PM

oh ok i might try that one too but i have a two year old n a three year old as well lol how many bracelets can you make in a day and how long does it take you to make one? Do you think its possible to make 1 lot a day?
The toe rings were hard with NEC??? i looked at that one was the zebra easy? How often do they pay? I know they send it by mail.
Its true the bracelets can go anywhere without needing tons of materials. How many are you going to try to make this time? Im so confident you took my worries away I was scared at first some ppl made it seem difficult but you showed me that you got thru it so i feel better now because it does not seem impossible

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 05:53 PM

How often does NEC pay? is it every week like titan?

tbellabasora 08-30-2011 06:00 PM

I agree this thread is very helpful Im so excited im glad we have this thread because without it I would have been completely lost they keep me motivated knowing we can do it if we try!!!

starlighthill 08-30-2011 07:01 PM

I got paid!

I just checked my email and was surprised and delighted to see I'd been paid by Titan for my first lot. I'm so excited! I can't wait for the supplies for the next lot to arrive:)
Hang in there those of you who are struggling to learn how to make these bracelets.
Diane