WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

racer13 04-25-2015 09:13 PM

I had been emailing their regular email, not thru my account page, as I always have in the past. We had always communicated quickly thru that email. Guess I will try on their website, and maybe calling.

brown2013 05-23-2015 07:31 AM

new to posts

Hi, I'm new to this post. I would like to know how business is going for you all. I have reas most of your thread. I am very intrested in working with Titan Chains and wanted to see if you all have any recommendations for me. What is it like to work for them and to do the weaving? Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks.

gingerbread 06-18-2016 09:28 AM

Hi all, I had to quit making this bracelet because of a back injury but check in every once in a while to see how things are going.

I have found the titan website says it's under construction, their Facebook page has not had a post since 2015.
The website has been under construction for a long time now. Are they still in business?

I edited this post because Tucows.com has to do with the website and not the company. Mark W. still shows as the Administrator of Titanchains. I had mentioned titans may have new owners but than realized the owner of tucows has nothing to do with the company Titanchains.

5525carin 06-23-2016 08:20 AM

They were bought out by someone else in 2015. I have not received any work since January 2016 and there has been no communication. My thought is they are no longer in business.

gingerbread 06-23-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5525carin (Post 3277983)
They were bought out by someone else in 2015. I have not received any work since January 2016 and there has been no communication. My thought is they are no longer in business.

Wow, I'm surprised at the lack of communication, that's a shame because the Titan I worked for was so great with communicating and couldn't imagine them closing without letting everyone know what was happening. The new owner and management has left Titan Chains with a bad image, so sad.
Thanks for clearing up something that ended up difficult to understand. I even sent an email to the BBB and got no answer.

gingerbread 06-25-2016 03:03 PM

I took another look at whois.com and the BBB page for Titan. Alan Yu is listed as the principal (owner) of Titanchains on the BBB page but not on whois.com. Mark W is still showing as the Admin. of the website Titanchains.com Also since I emailed the BBB asking if Titanchains was closed and explaining why I thought they may be closed, they have put a notice on the BBB page for Titanchains saying they think it is closed. BBB page says, believed to be out of business.

I am doing a little research on Alan Yu, haven't found anything yet that would tell me much about him and Titanchains but I'll keep looking.

Just so strange the people working for Titanchains were not notified of what is going on with this business.