WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (https://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Craft Companies & Crafters (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/)
-   -   Titan chains (https://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-crafters-140/582574-titan-chains.html)

snurfy2k 01-15-2015 08:06 PM

Keep trying different things Gingerbread! Hopefully something will work for you without the pain! I got my beads in the mail yesterday so I'll have something to do tomorrow or Saturday night! ;-)

Has anyone received their 1099 yet? They're the only tax form that I'm waiting on but I don't want to bug them about it since, technically, they have till the end of January!!

Good luck everyone!!

gingerbread 01-16-2015 01:25 PM

Thanks to all of you who replied to my questions.

I have taken a look at table vises and learned so much.
I wish I had done more research on this when I first started making the bracelet.

I'm still running this all around in my head and reading as much as I can find about making viking knit jewelry. I found a video I missed and really enjoyed watching the video. It is a gal making a viking knit jewelry piece without using a mandrel. Truly amazing.

gingerbread 01-16-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snurfy2k (Post 3242864)
Keep trying different things Gingerbread! Hopefully something will work for you without the pain! I got my beads in the mail yesterday so I'll have something to do tomorrow or Saturday night! ;-)

Has anyone received their 1099 yet? They're the only tax form that I'm waiting on but I don't want to bug them about it since, technically, they have till the end of January!!

Good luck everyone!!

I'm bumping this to the top since Snurfy has a question about taxes.(:

Neah 01-25-2015 08:21 PM

I got my 1099 yesterday in the mail

snurfy2k 01-26-2015 11:14 AM

Oh good Neah! Maybe mine will be in the mail today...fingers crossed! It's the only thing we're waiting on to file our taxes! ;-)

snurfy2k 01-26-2015 08:27 PM

I did get my 1099 today and a Lot Key so I'm ready to weave!!

Have a great day everyone!! :-)

Cupcake09 02-13-2015 10:38 AM

update?

I've read this thread from the beginning and found a lot of useful information about about Titans Chains. I am thinking about giving it a try but feel hesitant. I was just wondering if there are any new updates; are you still getting lots assigned or has work slowed down, etc.?

racer13 04-20-2015 04:29 PM

Still around?

Anyone still hear anything from Titan? I was one of their crafters, made about 1 lot every 2 weeks. Had a constant stream of work and communication with them. Sent my last lot in at the beginning of January, received payment, but haven't heard anything from them since. I have sent MANY emails and lot key requests, but nothing. Not even a single email back. Just wondered if ANYONE was receiving work or communication from them, or is it just me?

gingerbread 04-24-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer13 (Post 3252268)
Anyone still hear anything from Titan? I was one of their crafters, made about 1 lot every 2 weeks. Had a constant stream of work and communication with them. Sent my last lot in at the beginning of January, received payment, but haven't heard anything from them since. I have sent MANY emails and lot key requests, but nothing. Not even a single email back. Just wondered if ANYONE was receiving work or communication from them, or is it just me?

I was hoping someone would reply to your questions.
If you found something out please let us know.

I just received an email from Titan showing they are now selling necklaces. I would assume the homecrafter is making these.

I hope to hear why they have ignored you for so long.

5525carin 04-24-2015 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racer13 (Post 3252268)

I have had to email them in the past month and did hear back. Are you emailing them through your account page or through the email on the contact page? There is also a phone number on the contact page that you can call during their business hours. I would definitely try calling by now. They are assigning lots again.