Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Registered WAHM

I had been emailing their regular email, not thru my account page, as I always have in the past. We had always communicated quickly thru that email. Guess I will try on their website, and maybe calling.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2015, 07:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Default new to posts

Hi, I'm new to this post. I would like to know how business is going for you all. I have reas most of your thread. I am very intrested in working with Titan Chains and wanted to see if you all have any recommendations for me. What is it like to work for them and to do the weaving? Hope to hear from someone soon.
Thanks.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:28 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi all, I had to quit making this bracelet because of a back injury but check in every once in a while to see how things are going.

I have found the titan website says it's under construction, their Facebook page has not had a post since 2015.
The website has been under construction for a long time now. Are they still in business?

I edited this post because Tucows.com has to do with the website and not the company. Mark W. still shows as the Administrator of Titanchains. I had mentioned titans may have new owners but than realized the owner of tucows has nothing to do with the company Titanchains.

Last edited by gingerbread; 06-22-2016 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 08:20 AM
Awesome WAHM

They were bought out by someone else in 2015. I have not received any work since January 2016 and there has been no communication. My thought is they are no longer in business.
Old 06-23-2016, 10:50 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5525carin View Post
They were bought out by someone else in 2015. I have not received any work since January 2016 and there has been no communication. My thought is they are no longer in business.
Wow, I'm surprised at the lack of communication, that's a shame because the Titan I worked for was so great with communicating and couldn't imagine them closing without letting everyone know what was happening. The new owner and management has left Titan Chains with a bad image, so sad.
Thanks for clearing up something that ended up difficult to understand. I even sent an email to the BBB and got no answer.

Last edited by gingerbread; 06-23-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: corrected spelling error
Old 06-25-2016, 03:03 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I took another look at whois.com and the BBB page for Titan. Alan Yu is listed as the principal (owner) of Titanchains on the BBB page but not on whois.com. Mark W is still showing as the Admin. of the website Titanchains.com Also since I emailed the BBB asking if Titanchains was closed and explaining why I thought they may be closed, they have put a notice on the BBB page for Titanchains saying they think it is closed. BBB page says, believed to be out of business.

I am doing a little research on Alan Yu, haven't found anything yet that would tell me much about him and Titanchains but I'll keep looking.

Just so strange the people working for Titanchains were not notified of what is going on with this business.

Last edited by gingerbread; 06-25-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: clarified BBB status for Titanchain's owner & being out of business

Tags
update