Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Registered WAHM
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 6
Lightbulb Stop Poisoning the Children

Children are very vulnerable and sensitive to toxics. The toxics can be found at school, daycares, and at home. It has been documented that toxics can affect their behavior, their concentration at school, and illness. What has been your experience? Do you know of any stories related to children getting intoxicated or poisoned from everyday products we use, like Clorox, Ammonia, Spray Bottles, Furniture Polish, etc.?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 
Reply

Tags
children, daycare, health & wellness, house cleaning, toxin free products

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off