Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:21 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Cool I'm off to SimplyFun's Leadership Summit

Getting packed up and ready to fly to Tempe, AZ tomorrow morning. Wahoo! Free training, free food, free gifts, lots of recognition and we get to play test some potential new games/items to add to our line later this year.

Leadership was so much fun last year, I can't wait to get there this year. I think I'm even more excited because I have a team member going with me this year. I'm so proud of my growing team and how they are making a difference in the lives of so many families. I'll update on all the news out of leadership when I return.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 12:49 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default and I'm back

Hi everyone! I'm back from Leadership and it was even better than last year. We did a lot of great training with our President Patty and our four fabulous Regionals. There are 20 new games in development to be added this year and we got to see about 8 of them. So excited to see the end game look for each of these. (one will even be a science based game)
They have deemed 2012 the Year of the Leader and they are looking to promote at least 40 leaders this year and I know we can easily do that. They are developing a program to help us get into more schools - yeah! They announced they will discontinue our Club Fun Membership program for new joins at the end of this month. Those who are already Club Fun Memebers get to finish their yearly membership.
They also announced that Games Magazine will be honoring 3 of our SimplyFun games in their February issue. It will be on newstands soon if you want to check it out for yourself.
They also went over our monthly programs and a reminder that new Playlogists can still earn the Disney World trip with the bonus points available to them right now. We are now currently under a contest to help SimplyFun decide which cities will be hosting the Playology Tour in July. Very excited to try and bring them to KC this year.
Overall, they fed us so well, we had 2 VERY full days of training, we had fun, most of us went home with more cash then we arrived with and we were all inspired to continue making a difference through SimplyFun.

Amanda
Old 01-24-2012, 11:51 PM
WAHM Addict

Sounds like fun!!

Looks like you are energized and ready to go!