Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-02-2011, 02:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Help kids avoid the "Summer Slide"!!

I am a consultant for SimplyFun and I just learned that kids lose on average 2.6 months of grade level equivalency in math skills during the summer months. We can help with fun games that are educational to boot! Smarter Kids and Stronger Families. No flash cards here. Check us out. So very excited about this company and our mission!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 09:28 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi there Kim!
Sumology, Quartile, Digger's Garden Match, Tibbar's Tangrams and so many more are great ones to suggest to your guests to keep those minds and math skills sharp while having fun.
Summer was rockin' for me last summer with game parties - I wish you the best this summer too!

Amanda
Old 06-03-2011, 04:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Amanda. Have I "met" you on the training calls? I'm new and can't remember everyone's name
It's great to have someone else out there to bounce these things off of. Where are you located?
Old 06-03-2011, 04:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Ha! Never mind that last question, just looked at your post again and it said you're in Kansas. I'm in North Carolina. There's only two of us in this state so far and I'm the only one in my half of the state. I need some help covering this territory, lol!!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:35 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi again Kim, I don't know that I've "met" you yet on a call. The live calls are /were right in the middle of my pre-school and 1/2 day Kindergarten pickups so I missed a lot of them. That's why I'm so glad they record them for us in the back office... I can listen later when I'm not driving. Since school is out for the summer now I will try to catch more of the business builder calls again live.

Yes, I am in Kansas. I think we have about 20 funsters in the greater Kansas City area. I'm sure you'll catch up down there in South Carolina very soon. It really is a unique company with products for every age and a mission that is so important. Feel free to contact me anytime. Happy to help fellow funsters spread the word and build their businesses.

Amanda

Tags
education, family, games, smart, summer