Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

I know there is a Noah's Ark folder on here but I was wondering if there are any Stuff-n-Snuggle reps or Stuff A Pal reps? If so, can you PM me with the good and bad of these companies?

Thanks,
Angie

Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Super WAHM

Bare Paws is a stuffable company too!!

Heather Robbins

http://www.barepawsanimalstuffing.com/heathersbears
Old 01-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Heather! I did look at them, but their selection seems a bit smaller. Can I ask what made you decide to go with them? Right now I am trying to decide if I want a smaller company or a big name one like NAW.

Angie

Old 01-15-2008, 06:08 AM
Super WAHM

Well, I know the owner..lol.. And she is getting ready to add more animals and such because the team is growing!! There are 10 reps now plus Kim. And when it comes down to the price everything is included with the animal you are going to stuff. Other companies you have to purchase it all seperate. So for the $ amount you get the animal, stuffing, stuffing stick, wishing star, and the birth certificate. She has been around for a while..I have been a customer..and she has just offered a rep program a few months ago.. So I thought if I got in while it was still small..as I help it grow it might be a good thing!! Plus with the big ones it is not one on one with the owner... She takes ideas and goes with it!! And with a big company if you had an idea would you even get somewhere other than telling you upline.. So I guess...it is like with Cello and Lonna...she is awesome..(I am a rep there) and Mineral Girlz and Evie )(plus Brooke and Olivia and Amy..I am a rep here to) I wanted the more personal level.. Thanks for asking Angie and good luck with your search!!
Heather Robbins
http://barepawsanimalstuffing.com/heathersbears
Old 01-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Super WAHM

Hi Angie and Heather,

I'm the owner of Bare Paws and wanted to chime in. My company was started in June 06 after me being with SAF and The Purple Hippo.

I've always done my business 'offline' mostly and have been rather successful at it. Decided to take BP online more and with a rep program.

It's been slow but that's okay with me...we will grow in time.

My selection right now is low, but like Heather said I will be getting a rabbit, duck, lamb, frog and more shortly.

I only offer what I have in stock...I know TPH use to offer animals that were not in stock and so we had to wait forever to receive them.

Heather is working her Bare Paws business to the max and I appreciate that. She would be an excellent team leader for you if you decided to join us.

Let me know if Heather or I can help you further.

KIM
[email protected]
Old 01-17-2008, 09:23 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by isellwatkins
Plus with the big ones it is not one on one with the owner... She takes ideas and goes with it!! And with a big company if you had an idea would you even get somewhere other than telling you upline..
Not true with Noah's Ark. The company really listens to us AND puts our ideas into the company. It's like one big family actually. I have been with them for nearly 4 years, and I have to say, they keep us apprised of everything, WANT to hear our thoughts/concerns AND act on those to make everyone feel part of the family.

All the best!

Mary
Old 01-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Super WAHM

Valentine's Day will be great for all stuff-able businesses.

Good luck with yours!

KIM
Old 01-30-2008, 11:24 AM
WAHM Regular

You are exactly right!! NA is always listening to our ideas and suggestions and immediately returns our calls and emails!! They are AWESOME!!
Rainbow Wishes,
Julie Stackhouse, Independent Senior Crew Member
https://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/juliestackhouse1455
Old 03-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Super WAHM

Bare Paws is still around and going strong....there's not a folder for us owners to post anything or even ask questions about.

My site is down today due to switching servers.....this is upsetting but hopefully it will be up soon.

KIM
Bare Paws owner
Old 04-18-2008, 06:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I just joined with Stuff-n-Snuggle, and I would love to see a folder about them.