Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:32 PM
WAHM Regular

Talking You are going to LOVE selling Mia Bella.

The commisions are great. The candles are green and American made. Best wishes in your new biz. Feel free to ask questions. If I can't answer them I will find someone who can.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Awesome WAHM

Sending you LOTS of BEST WISHES for 2014! Thank you for the time you took to ask for opinions, advice and for reviewing beFragrant! You'll do amazing! ~ Denise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommylicious View Post
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. After careful consideration, I think I'm going to go with Mia Bella because it offers flexibility if I ever want to do vendor program (versus strictly direct selling). Plus I'm interested in personalization. It sounds like a good way to promote my blog.

Thank you again and wish me luck! *feeling nervous...
Old 03-17-2014, 02:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Take a look at Jewel Scent! You can work this business anyway you want!

FREQUENTLY ASKED
WHAT'S THE UPFRONT COST TO JOIN?
You must purchase a starter scent kit to represent JewelScent as a Consultant. The Gold Kit is now $95 (previously $145) and includes your personalized ecommerce store, backoffice, three full-sized items, and three months software fees. As a consultant, you will also receive advanced support, training, and access to the consultant-only forum.

IS THERE A MINIMUM THAT I HAVE TO SELL?
There is no minimum. But there is a monthly software fee of $10 to cover the cost of technology, upgrades and backoffice development.

DO YOU HAVE A CATALOG?
We do not currently have a catalog that you can sell from. You can print out the items by category and use them for presentation.

HOW DO I SELL YOUR PRODUCT?
You have a personalized E-commerce site with a custom URL of your choosing. People that register or buy through your site will be linked to you forever. You will earn on all future orders from those customers.

You can also sell product offline. Simply write the order by hand (order forms included in kits) and create the order for them online when you get in front of a computer.

WHY THERE IS A MONTHLY FEE?
The monthly fee is to cover the cost of support, ongoing technical development, and server maintenance. As the number consultants grow, so will the number of backoffice features.

CAN I SELL YOUR PRODUCT ON EBAY OR OTHER ONLINE CHANNELS?
No - you can only sell product through your personalized eCommerce site, catalog, phone, or direct. You can not put JewelScent items up for sell on 3rd party retailer sites.

WHEN DO YOU PAY COMMISSIONS?
A commission check is processed on 1st and 15th of each month. Your check will be in the amount of the approved earnings balance of your account. Checks are mailed by USPS currently. We are looking into direct deposit for mid-2014.

IS THERE TRAINING?
Your consultant sponsor or leader will set up a kick-off call with you once you've signed up to be a consultant. They will help you start your JewelScent home and online business, as well as be your continued point of contact for guidance and support.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:04 PM
WAHM Regular

A few more details!

KEY FEATURES

EARN 35% TOTAL COMMISSIONS FROM PERSONAL AND DOWNLINE SALES.
PURCHASE ITEMS WITH YOUR 20% CONSULTANT DISCOUNT.
GET A PERSONALIZED ECOMMERCE STORE TO SHARE AND SELL FROM.
ORDERS SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR CUSTOMER.
AUTOMATED EVERYTHING. YOUR CUSTOMERS ORDER, WE SHIP, AND YOU EARN.
RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION WITH EACH SALE YOU GENERATE.
COMMISSIONS PAID BI MONTHLY - PROCESSED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EACH MONTH.

I also have a Facebook page: Jewel Scent by Demarie
Old 03-17-2014, 04:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Best of luck in your new business!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:15 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommylicious View Post
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. After careful consideration, I think I'm going to go with Mia Bella because it offers flexibility if I ever want to do vendor program (versus strictly direct selling). Plus I'm interested in personalization. It sounds like a good way to promote my blog.

Thank you again and wish me luck! *feeling nervous...
I think Scent Sations is an excellent choice! I have been selling Mia Bella candles to happy customers as a distributor since 2007 :-)
the candles are excellent and it's a nice option to have both candles AND melts. and none of my customers are looking for hidden jewelry- they simply want a good burning candle.

The vendor program is excellent and can help you make a ton of extra cash. and the team compensation is wonderful without high monthly minimums to earn on your team.if you choose to build one.
and the personalization plus the charity candles are incredibly attractive to customers!
Good Luck!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile SoyL

I realize you've already made your choice, but for those who may read this thread in the future, SoyL Scents has most of what you were looking for (as my fellow consultant already posted!) I just wanted to add that technically we now can no longer say we have no quotas because they want you to purchase or sell at least one item (any price) every 2 months. Ok that's all
Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Grand WAHM

Good luck to you. 👍❤️
Old 04-18-2014, 08:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I don't know if you are still looking for a company but I have something different I might be able offer you. You can do all online sales for my home business company. All my products are handmade and I could really use some help on the marketing and sales end as I stay busy making my products!
You can check out my website and learn more at:
Pieces by Amy Lee - Home

Thank you and anyone else interested please by all means feel free to contact me!