Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Tell me about your company!

I posted on the party plan forum about being interested in health and candles. I've gotten a couple responses about health companies but candle companies? Not so much, so I figured I'd post here. I would like to start in something once the new year is here so can you tell me what you like about selling candles, what your quotas are, how much an avg party makes, starter kit, other expenses and anything else you'd like to share please? Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2013, 02:33 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi,
I am a Representative for Jewelry In Candles, you receive a piece of jewelry in every candle. The candles are soy based, variety of scents and options, regular candles, melts, aroma beads. They very nice, smell good and safe for your environment. I like the candles because they are easy to sell, they sell themselves and you are getting 2 gifts in one for a reasonable price. There are no quotas and no expenses to start. I don't do parties so I can't answer that question. I only sell online and offline to family and friends. Check out my website and the section on how to become a rep, let me know what you think. I will answer any questions you have. I really enjoy my online store, it's fun seeing all the new candles. Here's the link,

Diane

Last edited by liz.jewels; 12-17-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Mod deleted link in post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:59 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi Mama!! Just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM about Pink Zebra
Old 12-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Banned

Good morning! I would love to tell you a little more about Mia Bella Scent Sations. We have palm wax candles, melts, soaps, & skin care. The company has been in business for around 11 years now and is rated A+ with the BBB. They are based out of PA. The candles burn VERY clean, none of that black soot around the jars, and the scents are amazing!
We have phenomenal training and support. You are in business FOR yourself, but never BY yourself.
We market our products face to face, home parties, fundraising, basket parties, online parties, shows/fairs, and through our Vendor Program (where stores sell our products).
There are a few different ways to get started. Associate $9.95 up to our Autoship Program where you can receive products every month to show and smell, your choice. Starter Kit for that is $49.95.
Our pay plan is VERY lucrative.
No Quotas unless you are team building then to be active, it's only $39.95 month.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Mia Bella candles! Have a great day!

Alison Boers

Last edited by BellaCandleMom; 12-17-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hello Mamato2!

I am a Team Leader with Gold Canyon. I will be celebrating my 7th anniversary this January What I love about selling candles is that it is a consumable product. GC offers a variety of products that will fit into all of the customer niches in the market. (candles, warmers with timers, pods, brix, oils, soy line, all natural cleaning products, plug-ins, room sprays, over 100 different fragrance choices & more). We have monthly training calls & meetings, also many business resources online to help with the business.

You can get started for $40 & we have a Free Kit Incentive that we extended for you to earn in 45 days now. With the Quick Start Rewards program, you can also earn up to an additional $600 in products. Free website for your first 105 days. (After that you can choose to pay either yearly, quarterly or monthly) You can earn between 25% - 36% commission, You can earn a personal bonus every month, 2x sponsoring bonus & promotion title bonuses. You will be Active every quarter (3 months) with just $250 in PV during those 3 months.

Average party varies depending on the group of people doing the party & hostess coaching. A minimum party in order to earn free & discounted products is just $150 & an average party tends to be around the $400-600 range as a middle of the road average. (Please feel free to PM me any questions about anything as I'm happy to help answer them )
Old 12-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Im a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles. Starter kit is $99 and gets you everything you need to host your first dozen or so parties. Quota is $150 every 3 mths. Website is free for first 3 months and then if you wish to keep it cost $10 a month. I would say an average party for me is around $250 in sales. What I love---no flame or soot. Find something you yourself LOVE.. good luck.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Registered WAHM

I checked my store yesterday and clicked on the rep click...it now costs 49.99 to join but no other fees. When I joined it was free, I stand behind the company, great products they smell so great. I love getting two gifts in one. My customers, family and friends have given me positive feedback. I hope the fee doesn't deter you. PM and I will give you my store link.

Thanks.
Diane
Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Default SoyL Scents

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamato2 View Post
I posted on the party plan forum about being interested in health and candles. I've gotten a couple responses about health companies but candle companies? Not so much, so I figured I'd post here. I would like to start in something once the new year is here so can you tell me what you like about selling candles, what your quotas are, how much an avg party makes, starter kit, other expenses and anything else you'd like to share please? Thank you.
I'm with SoyL Scents and I love the products. No quotas, No fees. Starter kits are being re-done for the beginning of next year, so not sure what the exact prices will be but I'm guessing they will start at around $50. You don't HAVE to buy one, but you can. Not sure what the average party makes to be honest. Let me know if you have questions

Edited to add:
Technically we can no longer say we have no quotas because they want us to sell or purchase at least 1 item (of any price) every 2 months.

Last edited by Tamitha; 03-22-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:51 PM
WAHM Regular

beFragrant sells soy candles, melts, tarts, wickless candels, body/room/linen sprays. This company gives you the opportunity to join at the ground level! I love the product and have been using the melts nonstop since I joined. It's $100 to join which can be done through Paypal. You don't need to keep inventory on hand, but you can if you want to. You can earn free products and supplies. No monthly or quarterly minimums or autoships. Real support (I've been in constant contact with Denise the owner/founder of the company, she's awesome!). Very competetive compensation plan. Optional personalized consultant websites. It goes on and on! Msg me if you want to know more!
Old 01-01-2014, 02:26 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm a representative for La Bella Baskets and we sell gift baskets and candles. There are no quotas to meet each month and it is only $24.95 to start. You receive your own website and a plethora of marketing materials and training. You also receive 20% off of over 400 products and there are coupons for stores that we all shop at..Walmart, Target, Macy's

Please visit my website or email me for more info:

[email protected]