Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default Jamis right, beFragrant is great!

I'm a huge huge fan of the beFragrant candles and all the home fragrance, check out the new sprinkles too! None of the dyes that are in the other candles and products that can stain carpets but the fragrances are strong. No sales requirements means you build your business at a pace that is comfortable to you and it's your business so grow it how you'd like it. However, there are leaders and partners that you can lean on and grow with as well!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Awesome WAHM

Wink Success Begins with Team Work!

Team work is HUGE basis of any great successful company! The company without a GREAT Team is NOTHING! I can't say enough about our team members and the strength they have together! I have never in my life witnessed group support as I have seen with the beFragrant team! I am both humbled and proud every single day at what I have the privilege to witness and work with. Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart, you all know who you are! You make me PROUD!
Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Red face

I'm a Jewel Scent rep. Love, love, love! The candles are soy wax and contain a ring worth $10 - $100. A gold token will be found if you have received a prize worth over $100. The piece of jewelry will come with a card stating the value of the piece and all the specifics. One of my customers just won a gorgeous aquamarine and diamond pendant worth $600! I have photos of all the beautiful rings I have received if anyone is interested. We also sell Moroccan Argan oil soaps and aroma beads. Yep, all with rings and you get to choose your ring size! Start up for new reps is under $100. There is no inventory to carry, no parties, no quotas. Click on my name to go to my page.