Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-12-2013, 10:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Default What is the best candle co to work for

I am thinking about starting to sale Candles part time in order to pay off some bills so that I can retire next year from my full time job. Then after I retire I would still like to continue to sale them.

I just don't like to jump into thing's that I know next to nothing about plus spend money on something that is a dead end. My questions are.

Who in you option has the best smelling candles
Does any of the companies offer samples. (I would like to know how good they are before I promoted them)
Start up fee's
Average amount you make selling candles. (be honest please)
Do you end up owing taxes at the end of the year or does your write off's cover it.

Thanks for any and all input.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2013, 05:17 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi:

I sent you a pm regarding Mia Bella Gourmet Candles. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks Bella for the reply.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:23 AM
WAHM Addict

Hi there! I sent you a PM about Pink Zebra good luck in your search!!

Linda
Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 AM
Awesome WAHM

Wink 100.00 Gets You Started On this Ground Floor Opportunity!

I am Denise Petersen, the founder of beFragrant and I wanted to take a moment to respond with the information I have put together. It's probably more information than you asked for however I believe it's relevant.

100.00 Gets you started on this ground floor opportunity! Only a few spots left for "Founding" titles. beFragrant is now pre-launching and is a new home party plan company offering today's busy women and men a fabulous and fun career alternative. beFragrant is determined to do things different from the get go.

With products and plans in place, our product is ready to sell with no saturation in your town or state, those that work hard can make a REAL difference in their personal and business lives. beFragrant has a temporary commission only structure while all the legal review is being completed for our formal down line structure and compensation plan.

For our pre-launch "Founding" consultants we are offering a healthy 35% commission on the listed sales price (until the formal compensation plan is ready at formal launch). We want you to fall in love with beFragrant products, service and support. We want you to be excited and confident to sell these fantastic natural, safe scented products with the best hot and cold scent throw we can find. And, we want you to be comfortable and ready to share this opportunity with your friends so they too can enjoy the products and build their own profitable business.

Our basic sales strategy is this: sell a safe natural soy wick and wickless candle fragrance product line that is made in the USA. Provide the best scents and the best scent throw in the business. Provide more product volume for less cost than the competition. Make the process fun, easy to understand, with constant support for you to succeed to any level of income you want.

While a beautiful line, believable product, or professional marketing can certainly help, in the end being true to YOU is the most important.

The product is a fun line of all natural beautifully scented soy candles and soy melts with a fun fragrance selection. We pour the wax ourselves. We pour your order after you place it to ensure the freshest best scent. All our wax is 100% Kosher Soy and FDA -approved from the USA.

What we offer:
No Inventory
No Hidden Fees
Lucrative Comp Plan
{Strong commissions, bonuses, and overrides}
Earn Free Products
Earn Free Supplies
Choose Your Hours
Ground Floor Company
Get paid the moment you make the sale.
No monthly or quarterly minimums or autoships.
Great Hostess Reward Program.
Low cost starter kit loaded with product and tools.
Real support to help you achieve any level of success you choose.

Shipping and handling is only $5.00 on orders of $125 or more. For orders of $50 or
less shipping and handling is a flat rate of $7.50. For orders between $50 dollars
and $125 it will cost 10% of the product order.

Feel free to PM me or join our OPEN Facebook group to interact with other consultants and see what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl315 View Post
I am thinking about starting to sale Candles part time in order to pay off some bills so that I can retire next year from my full time job. Then after I retire I would still like to continue to sale them.

I just don't like to jump into thing's that I know next to nothing about plus spend money on something that is a dead end. My questions are.

Who in you option has the best smelling candles
Does any of the companies offer samples. (I would like to know how good they are before I promoted them)
Start up fee's
Average amount you make selling candles. (be honest please)
Do you end up owing taxes at the end of the year or does your write off's cover it.

Thanks for any and all input.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:12 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Partylite

I don't believe there is a Best... I say research and sample the different companies. Check out Hostess and Guest Offers too! And then see what draws You!

Last edited by carolsumrell; 08-18-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

I think Carol gave you some great advise. Check out the various companies listed here. I think most would agree which ever company they promote they really are happy with. Find the one that WOWS you. If scentsy interest you lmk and I will be happy to send you some additional info. Good luck in your search.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I would go with the products YOU love the most. There are a lot of great companies out there to choose from but really if you love the item, you can't go wrong.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Grand WAHM

Hi Welcome! You have received many great replies from some wonderful companies. I just wanted to wish you much luck and success. I hope you find your "home" and the right candle company for you. Take care! Teresa
Old 07-14-2013, 08:29 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks ladies for all the info...

lol it would cost me a small fortune to sample a candle from all the different companies.