Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:45 PM
WAHM Regular

I ended going with Jewelry in Candles. For a few reasons.

1. No start up fee's, no kit's you have to buy and no monthly sale requirements plus a free eCommerce store.

2. They are like 2 gifts in one.

3 They are located in the state I live in so I know it was made in the USA.

4. 30 % commissions.

The biggest thing for me is the fee's I could not turn that one down.

Thanks for all of the advice ladies!

Last edited by liz.jewels; 10-28-2013 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Remove link in post per board rules
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default beFragrant without a dingle solitary doubt in my head or heart!

beFragrant is and will be the up and coming and growing company in 2014, I am confident in that, completely! A great combination of leadership that cares and works as hard (or harder) that the field staff, amazing products, affordable products, leadership that listens, innovative products that support local economies and USA farms with sustainable crops and truth in advertising, you can not get a better company! If you have a doubt at all, call me, text me do whatever you need to do to hear it from me! Healthy indoor air quality is important to us all and we often take for granted that our precious lungs have healthy air to breathe! We are not guaranteed that, we need to be diligent, research and educate yourself about what is around us, I did all that hard work and what I found was beFragrant is the best home based business opportunity for me to share with people a safe, innovative, amazing affordable product!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart! Your passion is infectious and we appreciate the opportunity to work alongside YOU!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlynnecooper View Post
beFragrant is and will be the up and coming and growing company in 2014, I am confident in that, completely! A great combination of leadership that cares and works as hard (or harder) that the field staff, amazing products, affordable products, leadership that listens, innovative products that support local economies and USA farms with sustainable crops and truth in advertising, you can not get a better company! If you have a doubt at all, call me, text me do whatever you need to do to hear it from me! Healthy indoor air quality is important to us all and we often take for granted that our precious lungs have healthy air to breathe! We are not guaranteed that, we need to be diligent, research and educate yourself about what is around us, I did all that hard work and what I found was beFragrant is the best home based business opportunity for me to share with people a safe, innovative, amazing affordable product!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

best of luck on your candle sales journey!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 AM
WAHM Regular

Default The best candle company?

The best candle company to work is the the one you love. What are you looking for in a business? What kind of candles do you burn personally? What are your favorite scents?
There a alot of candle compnies out there. Choose something that's established , has a great record with the BBB and is there to help but not demanding! They should also have a great compensation plan and the best training. This is about what you want! What you can stand by and say I LOVE SELLING THESE and here's why.....then you know you have chosen correctly. If you feel doubt at all your customers sense it and lose their confidence in buying from you. I am going to PM you about Scent-Sations. I love this business. I think you will too!
Old 01-12-2014, 12:47 PM
WAHM Regular

Default beFragrant scents

I like the scents and the fact that the waxes are long lasting with beFragrant. There are about 35 scents that I can choose from with this company and have tried almost everyone of them and have yet to find one I didn't like. I am excited to be a consultant for beFragrant. The cost was very inexpensive to start out and I have already made that back and have only been with the company for about a month. The people that I am working with are very nice people, they are helpful and considerate, I could not ask for better team mates. Corporate is extremely helpful with any question that you have, they make sure that our product is sent to us on time every-time! I do enjoy being with this great company.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Naturally Based WAHM Reg

Default Earn Your Samples by Hosting a beFragrant party

You can earn your free samples by hosting a beFragrant party the Hostess Rewards are awesome! Host a beFragrant party online with me and get a number of free samples just for hosting the online party! The more people you invite to the group the more free samples! And you earn Hostess Rewards by total sales too! It's Win Win!